Topplez (Free game)

kingofmyworld324

TOPPLEZ!

200x200.png

Free to Play! Purchase to remove ads!

Topplez is the classic wooden block stacking game you've loved for years with some added twists! Classic mode has you take blocks from the bottom and place them on top to make the tower as tall as possible in the shortest time possible but its gameover if the tower TOPPLEZ! Dice and Match3 modes each raise the difficulty and fun by adding a puzzle and strategy element to the game. Try to top our online scoreboards!

If you like the game please let us know by leaving a review, 5 stars, or comment here. Any feedback is welcome.

Cap3.jpgCap5.jpgCap6.jpg

Topplez_Free_201251410952Small.jpeg

Download Here

KillTheIrishman

So this is basically a rip off of Jenga.

• Like 1
Detection

You made a better app have you ?

• Like 1
Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Was going to say same thing but you beat me to it

Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Neither has OP,

But in OPs defense they did do a Michael Bay version of Jenga

KillTheIrishman

WTF is that supposed to mean? I'm not a developer but if I was I wouldn't rip another person's product off and sell it as my own.

kingofmyworld324

WTF is that supposed to mean? I'm not a developer but if I was I wouldn't rip another person's product off and sell it as my own.

Actually the classic mode is like jenga, but the most challenging mode involves blocks constantly being added to the bottom of the stack while you try to get three of the same color blocks to the top to clear the row. If there are too many rows, then gameover. The longer you keep the stack standing, the higher the score.

There were no similar games on the Windows Phone Marketplace so it seemed like a good idea. The game wouldn't have been made otherwise.

But hey, at least it doesn't involve birds and pigs.

• Like 1
Rigby

Yeah obvious Jenga clone, and why is there an atomic explosion when it falls? That's kind of scary.

kingofmyworld324

Yeah obvious Jenga clone, and why is there an atomic explosion when it falls? That's kind of scary.

Because, like I said, it is not exactly Jenga, and the boom is not because the blocks fell but because the player ran out of time.

Again, while Topplez was inspired by games like Jenga, it is not Jenga exactly.

In fact, there is a free play type mode where you can do whatever you want with the blocks.

• 1 month later...
LSlari69

C'mon guys. There will be times when devs have to recreate a game or be inspired by a game. It's like complaining about the many spinoffs to bejeweled.