[Poll] How much money do you have in the bank

whats in my bank is none of your concern :rofl:

btw do piggy banks count if so i have about $200 in quarters

I don't think it's any of your business to know how much it is in MY bank account.

That's the most retarded reply I've ever seen.

How is voting on an anonymous poll telling anyone how much money is in YOUR bank ?

The only way your reply would make any sense at all would be if you actually replied with the amount of money in your account, which would make your reply double retarded because you would have chosen to tell me, and then complained about it.

The only way your reply would make any sense at all would be if you actually replied with the amount of money in your account, which would make your reply double retarded because you would have chosen to tell me, and then complained about it.

While I don't doubt the silliness about voicing his opinion in this thread, you're pretty much putting the guy in a lose-lose situation. Not that he had anything better to go with in this thread, I'm just saying.

You're lucky you live in Switzerland. I wish I had a "Swiss bank account" just so I could say I had one.

"Switzerland" as an idea only works if you have the money to throw. For me, my worth means bugger all according to the Government. I'm just a citizen. :)