yourname@myneowin.net

i have registered and subscribed for a myname@neowin.net address long time ago, got it but now i need to configure it again. i need the pop3 (imap?) and smtp datas..... thanks

22 views no answer.. must be the challenge of your life :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not really complaing here but i need to subscribe to some calendars on my work and it only lets me via iCloud account and i can't register with my old apple ID to iCloud (nor with my gmail or gmx .... - both taken!) so i need to change it and thought i might try myneowin addy...

Huh?

Maybe I'm missing something, but the following things come to mind:

• You're classed as a regular member.
  • I think it used to be that if you became a subscriber of a certain level then you could have an email address myname@neowin.net
  • Looking through the subscription options, I can find no mention of the neowin email address anymore.

Although I could be wrong on this. Can you show me where you think we have neowin email accounts if we want them?

Huh?

Maybe I'm missing something, but the following things come to mind:

• You're classed as a regular member.
  • I think it used to be that if you became a subscriber of a certain level then you could have an email address myname@neowin.net
  • Looking through the subscription options, I can find no mention of the neowin email address anymore.

Although I could be wrong on this. Can you show me where you think we have neowin email accounts if we want them?

Anyone can have an @myneowin.net address, subscriber or not - clicky.

OP, as a temporary solution, just sign in with webmail.

Anyone can have an @myneowin.net address, subscriber or not - clicky.

OP, as a temporary solution, just sign in with webmail.

i see a lots of happy grinning faces on your links but no POP3/IMAP or SMTP infos.... i hope i didn't speak chinese in my first post, so please would anyone kindly let me know the POP3 and imap of my @myneowin.net addy? i usually wouldn't care that much but i need to change my apple ID and hope that this one works. so, please....

i see a lots of happy grinning faces on your links but no POP3/IMAP or SMTP infos.... i hope i didn't speak chinese in my first post, so please would anyone kindly let me know the POP3 and imap of my @myneowin.net addy? i usually wouldn't care that much but i need to change my apple ID and hope that this one works. so, please....

I could be crazy, and TBH I don't know how the myneowin.net email works, but the signup page leads me to believe that there is no POP3/SMTP info to be given because it's powered by Hotmail.

Ways To Use Your Neowin Mail Account

HOWEVER... http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+live+hotmail+pop3

I hope I didn't speak Chinese in my last post.. but as previously stated, to get a 'quick solution' (i.e. to change your Apple ID), login with webmail.

thanks. using @myneowin.net as my apple ID didn't work either. well it worked with the appstore and iTunes, but not with iCloud. so now I'm using the "old" apple id for the appstore and iTunes and a brand new email addy for iCloud.

post-243659-0-99166100-1337484584.png

Is this what you needed?

thanks for the help, but its not working ... but no problem, i dont need it anymore. :)