Which Game to get for XBOX multiplayer Gaming

I want to buy a multiplayer game for xbox

already own Halo so ne other suggestion

first person or third person shooters are priority

thanks guys will look into them

but may i ask there is one game which is 3rd person shooter. came out a little time bac.

i basically need it for my bro

gonna meet him after 2 years

so just wanna have some fun

he hates it

and BTW I am not I only like soccer not american football

can't understand it at all :)

not american u know

Theres Rainbow Six 3 which is out very soon , XIII is great also, these are coming out soon but soon to be released are Top Spin which is a tennis game , Worms 3d and PGR2 (Project Gotham Racing) , Timesplitters 2 is fun multiplayer and also Colin Mcrae Rally 4 (Y) Enjoy

because i waiting for it :p i will probably get it i have been getting consoles for a long time then stopped at the n64, jsut been using computer i want to get the next best console coming out probably

thankx everyone

good suggestions

i will also consult him (my bro) :)

before buying it

• 2 weeks later...
I havent played RTCW on xbox live, but ive played it on the pc and if its as good as that, i suggest buying it asap :yes:

RTCW is good, my only complaint is the lack of Australian servers, so I always end up with high ping which can be a real disadvantage.

But communicating with team mates via voice is very handy. Especially in "Elimination" mode.

I have SOF2, RTCW, Mechassault, and MotoGP 2. If any of you want to add me to your lists and have a game any time you are more then welcome!

EDIT: My Xbox Live! ID is : Jelly2003

firebelly subscibed a year ago and onlu has 52 posts  :wacko:

How dare someone join Neowin who doesn't post 24/7 ;)

There should be some sort of SMS alert that the Neowin staff can set up that messages your mobile phone if you havn't make a post in 5 mins :rofl:

Perhaps a phone hotline too just in case your away from your computer, you can tell the operator to post for you.