Fringe (Season 5)

I see no reason why it would end without a resolution. And it being a dream? Why would you even think they would do that?

Because this is a FOX show we are talking about. It's a miracle we are even getting a 13 episode final season to wrap things up.

Because this is a FOX show we are talking about. It's a miracle we are even getting a 13 episode final season to wrap things up.

But it's not being ended prematurely and the writers knew that this is the final season, leaving no room to have two different outcomes that rely on whether the show continues or not. So I fail to see why either two scenarios would be a legitimate concern.

But it's not being ended prematurely and the writers knew that this is the final season, leaving no room to have two different outcomes that rely on whether the show continues or not. So I fail to see why either two scenarios would be a legitimate concern.

Because certain ###### knowing full well there show is about to be canceled leave the show on a cliffhanger, usually in the hope they can get a large audience to watch the finale, and by making it a cliffhanger get more people interested again, a few shows have done that.

Reminds me of another show, they knew they were going to be canceled and it was looking like they were about to end the show properly, then during the last 10 mins they just went crazy, started throwing in twists left, right and center, killed a few characters and left it on a cliffhanger with most of the characters in some kind of danger and just left it in such a mess. :/

as long as it ends with a big bang unlike other series endings i'm fine. it's been a long...really long run. and a great one. love the series will be bummed when it ends. but i'm hoping for a grand finale

One question: Why are there Ambered locations in our universe? We didn't suffer any substantial environmental degradation like the other universe. They prevented that from ever happening in season 4 right?

And man, even by Fringe standards the first episode was high tempo. Every time I blinked my eyes I had the feeling I missed something. :laugh: