Fringe (Season 5)

If you haven't seen last week's episode, don't watch:

[snip]

3 hours until this airs in USA?

Hopefully Ill get to see it tonight, if not first thing tomorrow morning. (I get it online, so need to wait for it to be uploaded)

Sky1 in the UK is only up to season5 ep 2. ep3 airs Monday at 11PM :(

Fringe fans, clear your calendars: Jan. 18, 2013 is when it all comes to an end.

The Fox drama announced Friday that its final two episodes ? one of which is the series? 100th ? will air back-to-back starting at 8/7c on that day.

Don't watch unless you saw last night's episode as the end of the promo is somewhat spoilerish:

ooooo the symbols! and peter is now sylar with super power!

"Is that raspberry filling? Raspberry!?" :rofl:

Great episode, and we finally know that bald kid from waaaaay back in season one

IS an Observer! I suspect that he's tied to September, aside from this scene in that same episode and being an Observer to an extent himself:

We still don't know how the kid ever came to live in the building as he was, but I think it's great that they've brought it back.

Next week's promo, then a break until December 7th:

Because this is a FOX show we are talking about. It's a miracle we are even getting a 13 episode final season to wrap things up.

I was thinking the same thing. The worse channel ever for leaving people hanging mid-season.