Fringe (Season 5)

Wonder what the Observer meant by Peter had made a mistake before Peter snapped his neck.

He's slowly turning into one of them, strange movements and awkward long stares.

I hear you like the matrix so we put the matrix in your fringe. :p

Honestly I think the downside is that he'll start to lose himself, like what Walter talked about as well. It's like father like son though, both going to extremes. Still, go for it, I dunno if it's hinting at him not making it by the end of the show or not but he's beating them at their own game so to speak. Preview for next ep looks great.

I don't think he is exactly becoming 'one of them'. So far, he is being augmented by the technology the observers have developed. The only two consequences I foresee is him becoming power and the augmentations taking a toll on his body.

I'm surprised that we haven't seen anything from Olivia. I would think that the death of her daughter would've activated her. We need more bad ass Olivia. :)

I'm surprised that we haven't seen anything from Olivia. I would think that the death of her daughter would've activated her. We need more bad ass Olivia. :)

I think any cortexifan powers Olivia had were used up with the way season 4 ended. Just my guess though.

Great episode, and we finally know that bald kid from waaaaay back in season one

IS an Observer! I suspect that he's tied to September, aside from this scene in that same episode and being an Observer to an extent himself:

I'm wondering if maybe the kid

IS in fact September. The Observers don't seem to move through time as we do. Plus he seemed intent on helping Walter several times... maybe in repayment for Walter helping him as a child?

Just some food for thought.

I'm wondering if maybe the kid

IS in fact September. The Observers don't seem to move through time as we do. Plus he seemed intent on helping Walter several times... maybe in repayment for Walter helping him as a child?

Just some food for thought.

That was my first thought as well, and the significance to this could be why September acts contrary to all other Observers.

I had the same thought. Peter is going all warpath and Olivia almost seems indifferent. I'm wondering if that will change any.

I hate that they are ending the series.....this has been one of my favorite shows over the years.

It gave them something to point towards. A finish line. Not only that, but it could have been cancelled without a proper ending. That would have been much worse.