job quote PHP

Question

DJLunacy

are there any scripts that integrate with php nuke or postnuke that enable you to post jobs and people can break them down and quote them?

if not a seperate php script?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

orphic

I suggest NOT using any pre-packaged portal. People focus on PHPNuke alot which is incredibly insecure unless you modigy and tweak alot of settings. As far as the script, you can try searching www.hotscripts.com - They have some good scripts, be sure and give credit where it's due though. ;D

DJLunacy

I have used PHPNuke and tweaked a lot of it.

Post Nuke is probably a bit more secure then PHPNuke but whatever.

Yeah there are bugs in PHPNuke but the authors of of both are always working on it.

I have looked at hotscripts and have been unable to find anything like that.

Unless I missed it and you have a direct link.

orphic

I did not look that well..But, I have been coding php for quite some time and may be able to create one. Your title on the thread says 'Job Quote' in it...Is this a job you are doing for someone else or are you willing to pay for a scripter to do it? I do contract web development..

DJLunacy

this is a job i am doing for my old boss.

I need to find a script where he can display a picture and have people give a break down on sections of the job or the job as a whole.

orphic

Ummm, why did you offer to do the project if you knew you didn't know how to script it? I code at differetn rates, not as expensive as most charge as well. if you are making profit of of it, I am not going to spend my time doing your job... ;D