New Gears of War to be announced Monday

Another gears game. Another brown overload.

People bring this up for some reason, sure I get it, you guys want more color, but honestly the color pallet that gets used is used for a reason, it's what the developer wants to environment to look and feel like. The vast majority of these post-apocalyptic games have limited color pallets, it's no surprise to me.

The developers often want to show more later either at their own shows or at their booths etc. If you show it all at the MS event then what will you have for later other than maybe a demo.

Looks like what Gears of War - Judgement is the same type of game Halo 3 ODST was to Halo 3.

I am looking forward to GoW-Judgement but if they could delay it just a little bit: I am not done with GoW 3

Oh and, yeah, to those bitching about yet another halo, forza, gears, give it a rest. If this was Nintendo it'd be another zelda, mario and metroid, and as for sony, yeah, I can list a number of series they have as well. So what? Don't want another then don't buy another.

Just curious as to why you feel the need to defend MS all the time?

Just because other companies do it means MS should be given a free ride? People are entitled to complain all they want especially when there is a severe lack of variety on the console. Saying so what, Don't buy, after you just said its the same everywhere else is hilarious.

Just curious as to why you feel the need to defend MS all the time?

Just because other companies do it means MS should be given a free ride? People are entitled to complain all they want especially when there is a severe lack of variety on the console. Saying so what, Don't buy, after you just said its the same everywhere else is hilarious.

I'm just curious as to why MS should have a double standard stamped on it in this regard when other companies aren't any better? Why are the others given a free ride exactly? What I said is if you don't like sequels to their exclusives don't buy them, there are 3rd party games, new ones for the most part, coming out, play those then. Nothing hilarious about it that I see.

I'm just curious as to why MS should have a double standard stamped on it in this regard when other companies aren't any better? Why are the others given a free ride exactly? What I said is if you don't like sequels to their exclusives don't buy them, there are 3rd party games, new ones for the most part, coming out, play those then. Nothing hilarious about it that I see.

While I agree I've seen some silly double standards -- implications that major franchise sequels "don't count" as quality games anymore, for instance -- not showing GOWJ at the conference is crazy. Why would you not show it beyond a trailer if they're showing it at the conference? It's a major exclusive, and the argument that Epic wants to show it on its own doesn't make sense to me. The most publicity you're going to get is having a game shown in one of the three major press conferences.

• 1 month later...

If anyone's interested.. you know...

5136987045442308_nRG8T2Gl_c.jpg

Gears of War : Judgement is going to be released March 19th,2013.

• 6 months later...

Get Early Access to ?Gears of War: Judgment? OverRun Mode Through GameStop Pre-Order

Pre-order your copy of ?Gears of War: Judgment? online or at any GameStop location nationwide to get exclusive three-day early access to the most anticipated blockbuster of this spring beginning March 15; demo available publicly to all Xbox LIVE Gold members on March 19

On top of the ?early access? experience, fans who preorder ?Judgment? from GameStop will also receive two exclusive pre-order bonuses for use in competitive multiplayer modes:

?Young Marcus? character skin ? Decorated war hero Marcus Fenix is the legendary leader of Delta Squad, a small group of COG soldiers responsible for saving mankind from destruction at the hands of Locust and Lambent forces. This exclusive character skin takes Marcus back in time, six weeks after the end of the Pendulum Wars, and during the chaos of Emergence Day ? a time before he was hardened by his long imprisonment.

Lambent weapon skin ? This exclusive weapon skin lets you show off your grub-slaying exploits and customize select weapons with the emulsion of your fallen Lambent foes.

Additionally, everyone who preorders ?Judgment? from any retailer worldwide will receive the Classic Hammerburst, a fearsome and effective weapon that served as the standard-issue assault rifle of the Locust Army.

Source

I personally won't be pre-ordering through Gamestop as I dislike their service. My pre-order stays at Microsoft Store online. :)