"Like" button moved to bottom.... don't "Like" it!

I don't like where the "like" button is now.... it messes with my muscle memory and it's too close to sigs and I might click on a sig link I didn't want to click by accident when stuff jumps around when it loads.

it was best on the top right of each post where it was by default...

was it moved to mimic VB or Xenforo?

This bothers me where it is now.... :-(

So, disable sigs, therefore no sig links to click

So, disable sigs, therefore no sig links to click

I still want sigs.... that is not a very good solution.

I still want sigs.... that is not a very good solution.

It is an ideal solution, but you are a very naughty cat and do not want to adjust.

Noticed it and thought, hmm.. guess i'll get used to it but I definitely thought it looked odd there. :)

• Like 2

also the process isn't as smooth due to it being near other stuff.... just doesn't feel right... feels like too much is cramped in one small area then

all this white space

I think it makes sense to be at the bottom. You read the comment and then you are visually at the bottom ready to click the like this. Although maybe it should be above the signatures.

Not sure what's worse: this or attempting to fix what isn't broke to begin with. :p

There's a difference between attempting to improve something and "attempting to fix what isn't broken" :) Usually, things aren't broken when companies improve their products; however, they know that the improvements will benefit their users. I'm not going to comment on whether I believe this is an improvement or not (frankly, this change doesn't bother me), but I thought I'd point that out because it's silly when people say "don't fix what isn't broken" in response to companies attempting to improve their offerings.

How about bottom right?

Make room for it by making the report link an icon, and get rid of "Top" (do people use that?)

Or just put it back lol. (and make it green or something, if you want more people to notice/make use of it.)

• Like 2

It is an ideal solution, but you are a very naughty cat and do not want to adjust.

If anything it's a workaround, a very bad one at that.

"don't want to adjust" -> because when something is new but worse, it's still better? Uhm what?

Like top right for me.

Glassed Silver:mac

Ah, so you're one of the "It's harder to use, so it must be better" people. You must love the new windows 8 too eh?