Suits - Season 2

Yeah, I just watched season 1 too. It's bloody brilliant! Sure hope it doesn't end prematurely like most of the shows seem to be recently!

Yeah, I just watched season 1 too. It's bloody brilliant! Sure hope it doesn't end prematurely like most of the shows seem to be recently!

I succumbed to pier pressure from neowin and I watched season 1 and LOVED IT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

Hi anyone know the instrumental music played after

rachael and mike kiss

in the beginning of episode 2 right before the opening credits

Clean electric guitar, using a slide with some delay ;)

Why isn't this getting any more love? It's awesome. Louis by far is my favourite character, has me in stitches every time!

Only decided to watch a few episodes of S01 on a whim...24 hours later I'm watching S02E05 biggrin.gif

I like it alot!

:(

She'll be back. Once Harvey is acquitted, he'll pressure Jessica to give her the job.

I can also see Mike getting into a head-injury accident at some point that will affect his memory.

She'll be back. Once Harvey is acquitted, he'll pressure Jessica to give her the job.

I can also see Mike getting into a head-injury accident at some point that will affect his memory.

yeah they focus so much on the memory that it has to happen really

So much craziness going on. Donna getting fired. Harvey finding out Louis spied on them.

Can't wait for the next episode! :D

So much craziness going on. Donna getting fired. Harvey finding out Louis spied on them.

Can't wait for the next episode! :D

yeah going to be crazy!

:wub:

hah :) sure everyone loves her now but shes the only one in the show who hasn't shown that much character development ...given the rest of the show I'd be surprised if something weird didn't happen

hah :) sure everyone loves her now but shes the only one in the show who hasn't shown that much character development ...given the rest of the show I'd be surprised if something weird didn't happen

oh I fully expect an arc sometime related to her

In the US, but not everybody is located there is able to watch soon after original airing by whatever means.

Then exercise caution and NOT come into discussions threads before watching it

• Like 2