Suits - Season 2

Just caught up with this... Wow! This show is flamin' epic! :D

But, I hate split seasons! January is so far away! :(

• 2 weeks later...

get pictures! :p

i'm on the 17th floor... pic from my iphone. can't tell much from the pic but the scene is rachel talking to harvey and walking up the street...they reshot it a few times. you know i'm hard at work.

post-659-0-88453300-1347397386_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Suits Renewed for Season 3

A no-brainer renewal from USA Network ? the cable network has picked up drama Suits for a third season with a 16-episode order. The series, starring Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams, is coming off a strong summer portion of its second season as the Universal Cable Prods.-produced legal series seems to be hitting its stride. ?Quite simply, Suits is as good as it gets,? USA Network co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel said. ?Sophisticated storytelling, sharp dialogue, and award-worthy performances make this show a cornerstone of our original programming lineup.?

The summer finale of Suits drew 6.5 million viewers and posted series high across all demos. Suits returns in January with six new episodes to wrap up Season 2. The series is executive produced by Aaron Korsh. Doug Liman and David Bartis of Hypnotic also serve as executive producers. Suits joins Royal Pains, White Collar and Covert Affairs, which also were recently renewed.

• 3 weeks later...

they're going to have a harder time filming near my office now because they are about to construct a second tower in the area which is shown as the 'front' of the pearson hardman building. taking away what little open area we had near here :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rachel was looking good :yes:

as was this chick...wouldn't kick her out of bed :rofl:

jJYk9454S5Ecy_e.jpg jlpVqns4FrOxh_e.jpg

Damn yeah!

She reminded me of a younger Donna though :p