Microsoft E3 2012 Presentation

I'm really happy at the fact you can use existing hardware.

So I'll be able to do all this from my iPhone/iPad.

Props to Microsoft!

Can't wait for all this epicness to launch!

Which makes Smart Glass, if used by devs right, a way more interesting setup.

If used right. Maybe.

Who knows. It might even be DoA.

Also.. 3 "World exclusives" with 0 gameplay... classy MS.

New South Park :p

Looks awesome. (Y) Even if the gameplay is so so, going to love it because I love South Park.

And his joke about everything controlling everything was hilarious.

Also RE6 just looks so damn good. I truly cannot wait.

South Park saving the conference from an endless sea of sh*t

Dont worry, Usher made sure that was very short lived.

• Like 3

I lol'd

But yeah South Park \m/

Not kidding, did not even know he was still around :p

South Park and Tomb Raider. 2 games. in 90 minutes. worth talking about..

Now USHER and Dance Central 3....

WTF is going on right now @ E3...

I wish I knew.... This is a terrible conference for MS... Last year was amazing. This year.. W T actual F

totes

I get the feeling he's lip syncing

Everyone lip syncs these days with the exception of Rock/Metal bands :D

Everyone lip syncs these days with the exception of Rock/Metal bands :D

lack of talent nowadays or what?

Gameplay for BO2, he talked it up like it's the first time we've heard about it...

Minus the price drop "far-fetched" prediction, I as actually fairly spot on with MS. I surprised myself. :D

Microsoft

The Relatively Safe Microsoft Predictions:

Out of all of the Big 3, I believe Microsoft's keynote is going to be the least impressive from a purely video game standpoint. Kinect integration will also once again be a large focus of their overall approach to making the 360 the all-in-one digital entertainment hub they continue to build upon.

I think the highlight of their keynote is going to be Windows 8 and XBox Live integration. Windows 8 is on the horizon, and MS has to be aware some people see no reason to upgrade to Windows 8 from Windows 7. A strong integration with XBox Live is going to make this decision an easier one for the gaming centric Windows customers.

Finally, I think it goes without saying Halo 4 and the new Gears Of War title are going to be the heavy hitters on the games side of things. Also some kind of exclusive to the 360 Black Ops 2 content is pretty much a given. I also have to believe MS has one or two exclusive yet to be announced games they will announce. However just going on last years E3 keynote and the shift away from just games, perhaps this will not be the case.

The Far-Fetched Microsoft Predictions:

One more price drop is coming for the 360. MS knows the focus of hardcore gamers is moving towards the next generation of consoles. As such they are going to announce one last price drop to expand their already impressive install base. I do not see it being anything all that major, but I do expect another $25 off the current price.

Not to bad overall. :laugh:

New functionality is rumored yeah, but just because the hardware flopped doesn't mean MS isn't in the long run for subscription music services.

That's not what I said. I said they didn't describe the new service, as it was rumored to be a completely new kind of service more akin to Spotify and would possible have both free (ad-supported) and premium features.

Also FTR I believe Usher actually sang and did not lip sync. To dance like a maniac and sing, not the easiest of things. And I cannot stand his music, just saying give the guy a little credit for singing.

That's not what I said. I said they didn't describe the new service, as it was rumored to be a completely new kind of service more akin to Spotify and would possible have both free (ad-supported) and premium features.

The show isn't just this keynote though, all this stuff will get talked up more later today or tomorrow.