ASUS "Sexist" Tweet sparks fury.

ASUS Sexist Remark.  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is Sexist or Funny?

• Sexist
    • Funny

I can see the point of the other side; there's a time and place for this, and I don't think a corporate twitter account was it.

Only reason I write this is because you all sound like *******s...

Unprofessional, but so what? Plenty of companies stamp all over professional boundaries via social networks to give their company a 'personal touch'.

I can see why people are up in rage about it, but it doesn't mean they're right.

• Like 2

Sounds more like someone didn't realize what they were posting in the photo and were just talking about the laptop. If there's an outcry over this people need a reality check.

It's tough to say, but I think I agree with you. I've seem comments made like this in the past that wasn't meant the way it sounded. It's not an uncommon thing. lol

Unprofessional, but so what? Plenty of companies stamp all over professional boundaries via social networks to give their company a 'personal touch'.

I can see why people are up in rage about it, but it doesn't mean they're right.

A-freaking-men

This is the 21st century. Joe average wants a company that understands them, not cold sterile corporate speak.

Nothing wrong with the comment per se, but company's should be a little more careful about what they post.

Leave 'cheeky' innuendo to individuals.