LittleBigPlanet Karting: E3 2012 Trailer

Well Sony do need a rival to Mario Kart, but continuing and improving Crash Bandicoot may have been their best bet.

• 1 month later...

Just got an invite to the LBP Karting beta today, if anyone else gets in feel free to add me to your friends list if you want to have some races. Still downloading it now but I'm assuming they'll have some sort of online setup for this.

Got into the beta and played it yesterday. Game is pretty damn good. Too bad there aren't many people playing yet. Couldn't find a full online race. :(

Why does every franchise that these guys make have to include a carting game????

What are you even talking about? Media Molecule's only games have been the LBP series.

Every time I see LBP mentioned I want to play Little Big Adventure :(

Such a good game, lost many hours of my younger gaming years to LBA.

Nice, I got into the beta as well. Hopefully I should be able to check it out within a week, currently telling me I have an INSANE amount of minutes left on my download. Like I cannot even do the math how long it is amount. :laugh:

They need to invite a lot more people into the beta. I can rarely find a game with more than 2 or 3 human players. :(

Also, the AI in this game is actually pretty tough.

They need to invite a lot more people into the beta. I can rarely find a game with more than 2 or 3 human players. :(

Also, the AI in this game is actually pretty tough.

Yeah I went from 1st to 4th in the last corner of the final lap one race! :(