.Mac Question

Am thinking about purchasing .Mac, being that I didn't get it when I purchased my PB, cause I figured I would have no use for it. Anyone who has purchased it, could you give some impressions of it?

I have .Mac and I love it. Between all the freebies they give away (i.e. Versiontracker subscription) and the features like Bookmarks, it is well worth it. When Panther comes, it will be even better (iDisk automatically syncs between servers and your computer in the background).

Do you automatically get the freebies when you sign up or do you have to have been subscribed to it for awhile?

You still get the past freebies if you sign up now :)

By the way, if you register, please place me as your referrer ( justinhancock87 @ mac.com )...note I added spaces so my e-mail isn't caught by spiders, remove the spaces when you refer me. Every referral you get takes $20 off your renewal fee, so I'll only have to pay $80. Then you can do the same when you refer people to .Mac ;)

By the way, if you register, please place me as your referrer ( justinhancock87 @ mac.com )...note I added spaces so my e-mail isn't caught by spiders, remove the spaces when you refer me. Every referral you get takes $20 off your renewal fee, so I'll only have to pay $80. Then you can do the same when you refer people to .Mac ;)

Are you pimping our members Justin? ;)

By the way, if you register, please place me as your referrer ( justinhancock87 @ mac.com )...note I added spaces so my e-mail isn't caught by spiders, remove the spaces when you refer me.  Every referral you get takes $20 off your renewal fee, so I'll only have to pay $80.  Then you can do the same when you refer people to .Mac ;)

Are you pimping our members Justin? ;)

There's no hurt in helping someone then asking them to refer you :rofl: