Just announced at the Ubisoft E3 2012 Conference.

Everything is connected. Connection is power.

Looks Great!

-----

Reviews:

Screenshots:

ehbhboxs02jpg-8836e1_160w.jpgehbhboxs03jpg-8836e2_160w.jpgehbhboxs01jpg-e94a72_160w.jpg
1370960486wdscreenshote3madmile-bridge-c1370960491wdscreenshote3portal-north-riv1370960492wdscreenshote3tbone130611-12pm
1370960680wdscreenshotsstudiotourcarchas1370960682wd-screenshotsstudiotourclaraw1370960531wdscreenshote3two-handed-iconi

1370960690wd-screenshotsstudiotourfelony1370960713wd-screenshotsstudiotourtakedo1370960718wd-screenshotsstudiotourvigila

http://www.ign.com/images/games/watchdogs-pc-135668

Videos:

Dedsec Edition Unboxing

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/watch_dogs/videos.html

Edited by Andrew G.

It's one hell of an engine they have going there, bit scared to think what is powering it all though :(

Best game shown today. Period.

My thoughts as well.

To me, this is the quintessential example of what I personally look forward to and love about e3.

Showing a new game no one has ever heard of until e3, and basically blowing minds.

This game looks SICK. So damn sick.

I actually think overall Ubisoft killed this e3 (in the positive way).

Seriously, every game they showed minus the dance stuff as not my cup of tea whatsoever, looked amazing for different reasons.

Take note other developers and companies, this is how you do an E3 press conference, talk about the damn games!!

• Like 1

That traffic light moment in the game was freaking sick. So looking forward to this - but going to tame my expectations for obvious reasons.

Wow, two different endings to that scene already. :) Just watched the car chase ending on the top video, and I saw the other one live last night at Ubisoft's conference.

Watch Dogs is definitely looking like a day-one buy for me. Fingers crossed it's coming to Steam.

I didn't know about this game until I read some YouTube comments about a game that surprised a lot of people (in a good way). From what I've seen so far, it looks really good. It's about time developers started working on even larger games. The visuals look amazing so I'm definitely looking forward to the PC version. I just hope Ubisoft sticks with their plan to use less DRM and focus on better post-launch support.

Youtube video quality is soooooooooo ****ty. Gah.

I had to watch it without sound (at work). Was that the PS3 version that was demoed?

Youtube video quality is soooooooooo ****ty. Gah.

I had to watch it without sound (at work). Was that the PS3 version that was demoed?

Pretty sure it was PC. I really don't think the consoles can do graphics like that.

Looks a combination between GTA and Deus Ex. Loved it!

Please, tell me it's coming to PC.

I liked this for 2 reasons, first it looks good and the gameplay looks great as well, 2nd, it took place in my hometown.

I wonder though, because in the vid I saw at the end you see other players, so like, we talking a big multiplayer type world? Co-op? What sorta details do we actually have? If it's some big MMO type thing then that's a shame, as great as it looks I'll have to take a pass on it.

GTA with awesome graphics and huge technology network (that can be controlled)? Yes Please!

If the game turns out half as good as the video shows, it may be a day-one buy for me as well, despite Ubisofts DRM (though I will probably find a crack so I can play it offline, if always online is the DRM they go with). Looks like the perfect single-player game I've been looking for, always loved GTA but stealing cars and doing standard missions got boring after the third GTA.....but this seems to have much more, it's more of a secret-agent type game (or at least feel, based on the video) with a more advanced hackable network. It's like GTA + hitman + deus ex......seems awesome.

EDIT: Just watched the other video, multiplayer too? Coop perhaps could be tons of fun if that's the case, one person performs the mission while the others keep a lookout for police (or the others track the target, etc), then while the main person gets away, the others could distract the police or whoever else would chase them.

Could see so many coop possibilities....like mentioned above, or maybe the other player tracks the target while player 1 sets up the trap (or gets in position), or player 2 tracks/distracts the target while player 1 searches their car/house.......looks better and better.

Much like Deus Ex it looks like a good game despite not really being my style of game. I'm hoping that it's quality isn't tainted by whatever DRM they go with. Quite a few otherwise great Ubisoft games get a bad reputation because of the DRM they shipped with.

Man, Ubisoft just churns out so of the most awesome game stories and ideas. They always seem to capitalize on real world issues/conspiracies and make them so real, or make you think this could be going on. This looks amazing. I definitely can't wait.

The gameplay trailer was awesome. I like the idea of total control over 'the network'.

During the first trailer, was anyone else thinking "What is this, Facebook: The Game?" Lol. That is all I could think of.

Ubisoft just took the cake for me this year with this game and AC3.

I liked this for 2 reasons, first it looks good and the gameplay looks great as well, 2nd, it took place in my hometown.

I wonder though, because in the vid I saw at the end you see other players, so like, we talking a big multiplayer type world? Co-op? What sorta details do we actually have? If it's some big MMO type thing then that's a shame, as great as it looks I'll have to take a pass on it.

From what I can tell, them are the characters "Usernames" in the network, not multiplayer names.

From what I can tell, them are the characters "Usernames" in the network, not multiplayer names.

Let's hope so, outside of some co-op I don't care about multiplayer.

Let's hope so, outside of some co-op I don't care about multiplayer.

Actually, I could be mistaken. I didn't notice there were 2 guys on the stage at that point. It could be some sort of co-op.

Looks a combination between GTA and Deus Ex. Loved it!

Please, tell me it's coming to PC.

Yes, it's coming to PC.

Wonder what kind of insane Ubisoft DRM this game will have.

Don't quote me, but I thought I saw from the Ubisoft E3 show someone said they are forgoing any sort of always on DRM for the PC version like they've had in the past. But like I said, don't quote me. It might be a different game I saw this for even.

This game and Tomb Raider were the show stealers for me.

My list as well except add The Last Of us and Beyond as well. Pretty much my 4 most anticipated games based on this years e3.