Eight glasses of water a day? No, says expert

I very very rarely drink sugary drinks, try to stick to water and fruit juices (not from concentrated juice). If I drink water it's usually flavoured water or I add some fruit squash (no added sugar).

No Long Island iced tea?

My favourite drink!! :)

LOL i like to drink tap water! WTF would i pay 3$ NZD of bottle water!!!

i personally dont get the need to buy bottled water, iv never had a problem with tap.

I mainly drink milk, roughly a pint a day I suppose, other days maybe two. Hardly ever drink plain water.

Manage to put away quite a few beers at weekends :)

this is the media reporting on anything

Drink lots of water, dont drink lots of water ! , Drink lots of water, dont drink lots of water ! , Drink lots of water, dont drink lots of water !

I know of a guy who died in Afghanistan from drinking too much water, it washed all the minerals and salts etc out of his body.

And the 'minerals' in most tap water are not healthy.

(Inorganic minerals can build up in your joints, leading to arthritis and bone degeneration.)

This is what the Powers that be, want you to believe.

Decreasing the Earth's population is their goal.

Unless you have actual PROOF of that, what you said is a complete lie. Tap water is healthy for you and is perfectly fine to drink (if not better, thanks to the added minerals and floride, etc)

yeah, that's a myth. it's not too late! If it was too late, you'd have passed out from dehydration. I'm the same, when I'm thirsty I drink. When I'm really thirsty, I drink more (water).

No, that's a terrible thought proccess. Would you wait till your body has eaten all of its own muscle before finally eating another meal? No. Same with drinking water, you wouldn't wait till you're almost dead to drink again.

Your body telling you it's thirsty means that it's LACKING something, it's lacking water. To keep it at a perfect equilibrium, you would never be thirsty.

But yeah I too doubt there's anything harmful about drinking only when you start to feel thirsty. I do that too, I don't drink water without any reason :p Could I live 1 month more if I drank enough to never feel a need to drink? Maybe. I bet that's the only difference it would make :p

I only drink between 1 and 2 pints of fluid a day and that amount seems to keep me going just fine. If I drank the recommended level which would be 3-4 pints a day I'd be peeing like a racehorse. It's always seemed like an excessive recommendation to me.

No, that's a terrible thought proccess. Would you wait till your body has eaten all of its own muscle before finally eating another meal? No. Same with drinking water, you wouldn't wait till you're almost dead to drink again.

Your body telling you it's thirsty means that it's LACKING something, it's lacking water. To keep it at a perfect equilibrium, you would never be thirsty.

Really? Your analogy is silly. Have you never been hungry? That's your body saying you need food. You don't need to wait until your body is eating itself to realise you need food. Same as thirst is your body saying you need water.