Astronomer discovers animal life form on Mars from NASA images

You do know theres a martian just out of shot pulling a string attached to a rock dont ya :laugh:

Makes sense, on earth people pick up Money so they put string on bills.

On mars all they have seen us pick up is rocks, they must think its our currency.

Magnetic disturbances -- gravitational shift. You know they say at one point the Earth poles were reversed.

Magnetic disturbances aren't that strong. It would require an absolutely terrifying event to create a gravitational shift capable of doing this. Yes, the poles reverse. But that takes a very long time. And the sailing rocks continue to move at a relatively rapid pace.

It's probably wind pushing the rocks. That area gets 90+ mph winds during winter storms.

It's still awesome, though.

You do know theres a martian just out of shot pulling a string attached to a rock dont ya :laugh:

You're not suppose to see the string.

Shouldn't this be in the crazy conspiracy section?

Why ? This guy is an astronomer -- not Billie Bob from Backwoods, Arkansas.

http://scwaring.typepad.com/blog/

See some humans will never believe in extra terrestrials till it bites them in the azz

Ya, with their super high power optics, why are the images so crappy?

If I remember rightly the onboard cameras dont take images in the sense of an Earth based camera,they build up an image from lines much like an old TV set.Added to that Nasa origionally stated that anything that was moving even at a releatively slow speed would not be captured by the cameras because of the methods used.

Everyone is missing the key point... Can we eat it?

Chinese probably will or French...they eat all kind of stupid s*it.

*Yay! A snail, now we got a party up in this b*tch*

Id like to add this....

On 12 March 2012, Mr. Waring had revealed a different apparent Extraterrestrial life form that was shown in NASA images to be crawling on the sand with ?bunny-like ears? and tiny pinkish-coloured legs. [NASA photos attached]

Andrew D. Basiago has alleged that he is aware of both alien humanoid activity and animal life forms presented in the video, HERE.

In his video presentation, Mr. Basiago further alleges that he ?teleported? to Mars in associated with an alleged clandestine collaboration between human elites and Extraterrestrials.

I KNEW IT! It's the rabbit takeover, run for your life! They are up to something, first populate on Mars and then take over earth.

I KNEW IT! It's the rabbit takeover, run for your life! They are up to something, first populate on Mars and then take over earth.

i think you will find the rabbits have already started taking over earth, there mission is to enslave the woman of earth to there power

and eventualy depleate earths minerals and chemicals that are their life source. ;)