iOS 6 Boring or Not?

I don't think the job of an OS is to be entertaining or boring.

The job is to be functional.

I think iOS is totally functional on a phone or mp3 player. On a tablet it might be a little bit limited tough imo.

I like my iPod and i certainly don't want Apple to completely turn the UI around for no reason just to be able to say hey we're cool and in the wave. It's functional and does all the job i need it to do in a few clicks.

The IPhone 5 and IOS 6.0 will most likely NOT be coming out till Late October, By the way, as us Apple IOS Developer Program Members are still only @ Beta 4 which we have been @ since August 3rd, 2012, Apple is now only giving us a new Beta every 3 weeks for Betas 3 and 4 unlike how it is normally every 2 weeks which was true with Beta 2, it is now most likely going to be 4 weeks after Beta 4 (August 3rd, 2012) before we get Beta 5, as Monday is Labor Day, a U.S.A. National Holiday meaning that there will be no one @ Cupertino to give us Beta 5 on Monday, and we usually get new Apple IOS Beta's on Monday's Only, therefore The IPhone 5 and IOS 6.0 Gold Master will most likely NOT get released until Late October 2012!

P.S. The new Apple Maps Program lists the street I live on as Princeton Road even though I live on a street called Whitehall Lane! Google Maps in IOS 5.1.1 does NOT have that problem, by the way, just one of the many Apple mistakes they made when they decided to use their own Maps Program. :-) Also Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hegehog 2 do NOT work at all, by the way!

Correction: It was August 6th, 2012, when Beta 4 came out, just realized that August 3rd, 2012, was a Friday, which was NOT when it came out. Just FYI.

P.S. The new Apple Maps Program lists the street I live on as Princeton Road even though I live on a street called Whitehall Lane! Google Maps in IOS 5.1.1 does NOT have that problem, by the way, just one of the many Apple mistakes they made when they decided to use their own Maps Program. :-) Also Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hegehog 2 do NOT work at all, by the way!

The sonic games are unplayable on a pad anyway. Needs controllers.

How can someone say the new iPhone isn't coming out until late October when major telecom companies in America are blacking out vacation days in late September which historically is only done for iPhone releases.