Match 24 - England vs. Ukraine

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Match 24?

• England
    • Ukraine
    • Draw
  2. 2. How many goals will England score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Ukraine score?

• 5+

Whatever the outcome, as with always from an England game, it will be full of suspense and disappointment for most if not all of the game.

I don't understand why Carroll won't start.

Rooney should be keeping the bench warm.

So by that you're saying that Carroll is a better player than Rooney?

I don't understand why Carroll won't start.

Rooney should be keeping the bench warm.

I would love to see Rooney start and then Carroll pop up off the bench and net a goal....give Rooney 45 mins

I sense this being a tight draw though or maybe even a loss to England

I would love to see Rooney start and then Carroll pop up off the bench and net a goal....give Rooney 45 mins

I sense this being a tight draw though or maybe even a loss to England

:(

I have a feeling that we might finally come alive in this match. The previous games have been pretty typical England. Look as though they have no real attacking force and come up with goals when hardly on top of a match. I would love to see us actually dominate a match for once and look threatening.

As it is, we look like an average team at best that doesn't know what to do with the ball half the time with very little movement going on for each other.

:(

if this was anywhere but Ukraine we would beat them easily but its going to be like the dragons den in that stadium

Does anyone else think it's a bit silly that Ukraine have to wear the away kit at home :p

Give it half an hour and then if still no goals bring on the Ox, Walcott and Carroll, because as Rappy says, we are dangerously close to going out of this tournament if Ukraine score at the moment.

We need to sharpen up, stop the sloppy passes, use the width of the pitch and take control of this game.

At least we are winning. Hopefully we can sharpen up further, Ukraine will get worse and we can go on to get another and solidify the win.