Transformers 4 (Official Thread)

pj6xq5uc.jpg

Brenton Thwaites And Nicola Peltz To Join Mark Wahlberg In TRANSFORMERS 4

According to Twitchfilm, Transformers 4 has found its pair of young co-stars to battle Decepticons alongside Marky Mark. Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) is said to have beat Isabelle Cornish, Gabriella Wilde and Margaret Qualley for her role, while Thwaites (soon to be seen in Maleficent) was up against the likes of Luke Grimes, Landon Liboiron, Jack Reynor and Hunter Parrish. Apparently Peltz will play Wahlberg's teenage daughter, and Thwaites her race car driver boyfriend.

Rumour is this is from a "leaked" script:

According to unleashthefanboy.com the script states that the film takes place 4 years after Dark of the Moon. There is a new threat among the Autobots; UNICRON, along with other allies to plan an attack on earth.

The opening of the film starts out with a meteor storm, which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who've seen the last 3 movies. Cut to the scene where a mysterious metal space ball lands towards Stonehenge. Oddly enough the the ball is a spaceship. Vector Prime is the creator of the ship and is known for being the life long guardian of Primus. Which is the only one who can stop the deadly Unicron.

Optimus and the rest of the Autobots team up with Vector Prime to find the location of Primus, leading into Unicron's lethal scheme. Along with GALVATRON, Unicron ambushes a secret Government base located in Colorado. This is very important for two reasons: The Decepticon Corpses are there and it's has a great selection of new Cybertronian- Earth weapons and armor.

To make matters worse, Galvatron ends up demolishing the embassy to end up taking the lifeless Decepticon bodies and downloading their memories, which leads up to making Galvatron possessed by no other than Megatron. Somehow a human character named, Josie, ends up performing some weird surgery on herself that transforms her into some sort of cyborg. Those are the main parts of the story, but there are stand out points.

There seems to be some time travel elements involved, mainly between Optimus and Vector Prime. DINOBOTS are stated to make an appearance during a climatic battle. By the end Unicron finally puts his mark on Earth, transforming it into a mechanical sphere.

NVM False Leak

"Some Internet sites this morning reported that some document recovery guy has found a legitimate 120 page script of Transformers 4. I can absolutely 100 percent say this is completely false. The only two people in the world that have our unfinished script are Kruger and myself. Also we are only up to page 70 in our T4 script. Maybe this guy has a cartoon or something else ? but definitely not our movie!"

Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) - wow

she was horrible in Airbender as far as acting went...they destroyed that movie and doomed it having a follow up which is sad.

• 3 weeks later...

jackreynorimage.jpg

I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg. Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie WHAT RICHARD DID. This kid is the real deal.

Transformers 4, is not a reboot. That word has been floating around on the net.

This movie takes place exactly 4 years after the war in Chicago. The story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy.

Michael

http://collider.com/jack-reynor-transformers-4/222576/

Please just set the movie in Cybertron and make a movie (or three) about how it was destroyed in the first place. Big, bad robots beating the crap out of each other is the lifeblood of the series. Humans and crappy dialogue of theirs like, "I am standing directly beneath enemy's balls" is what ruins the movies.

New Trilogy he said? I thought he said he wasn't making any more after this one?

Looks like he's been swayed by allowing him to "reboot" it all

• 4 weeks later...
Speaking with Forbes, director Michael Bay talks more about his fourth Transformers film, which he calls the first of a brand new trilogy and will begin shooting in May.. He reiterates prior comments on the sequel, saying that it's a completely new take on the series despite being in continuity with the previous trilogy. "We?re going to start off smaller. There?s a brand new cast. To freshen the franchise, we?ve redesigned everything from top to bottom. The history of the first three movies is still there, we start four years later and there?s a reason why we?re meeting a new cast.

Mark [Wahlberg] is really excited about it and it?s a great redesign. I said that 3 [which grossed $1.1 billion] was going to be my last one. Paramount was letting me do Pain & Gain and the Transformers ride was opening at Universal and it was bittersweet to think of passing it off. I wanted to set it up on a really sure footing and to bring someone else in on that, it would have been overwhelming." Despite Wahlberg previously saying that Transformers 4 was a reboot, Bay says otherwise, confirming that the redesigns are for broadening the franchise. "No, that?s wrong. We keep the Transformers the way they were, it?s just four years later. There?s a reason the Transformers are redesigned. We?re trying to broaden the franchise and give it more places to go."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=73680

• 3 weeks later...

pj43q22b.jpg

The folks at TFW 2005 [via NPR] reckon that an item from the first Transformers film could be returning in the fourth Transformers outing. To summarize the info uncovered, there was a set-visit to Paramount and their props warehouse where a set decorator hinted that the cube could be seen in the next film.

Of course the Allspark was destroyed in the films and the residual energy passed to Sam (Shia LaBeuf) who then passed it on to Optimus Prime. But there's also the Reign of Starscream storyline in the tie-in comic books from IDW which focus on Decepticon efforts to build a new Allspark.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74614

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Duhamel Says Michael Bay Wants Him To Cameo In TRANSFORMERS 4

"[Michael] said he wants to put me in it someplace. I don?t know if he was just saying that because he had me on the phone and he felt obligated or what, but, you know what? I got to do three of those. It changed my career, it changed my life getting to be a part of something that big, so I?m grateful for even doing the first three of them."

• 2 weeks later...

New Plot:

As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control ? all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues.

Local Detroit news reports say filming will be done here - the 3rd time the Detroit area has been used in a Transformers film. The previous films shot here were the first Transformers film and Dark Side of the Moon.

It will film at local sites and at the Michigan Motion Pictures Studio in Pontiac, which also was used extensively for Oz, The Great And Powerful. They just finished shooting Black Sky.

I had to check age before i said this but yeah 18.. so it's ok. Looks hot :p

haha yeah I had to make sure as some of the pictures in google image search weren't clothed haha

• 3 weeks later...

THXtDF6.png

Attending CinemaCon to promote his most recent film, Pain & Gain, Michael Bay announced that Stanley Tucci has joined his fourth Transformers film. Tucci joins a impressive cast with Markie Mark (Mark Wahlberg) playing Nicola Peltz's father and young Irish actor Jack Reynor. According to SuperHeroHype, Bay took to the stage at CinemaCon, during Paramount Pictures' presentation, to announce the casting. Bay seemed extremely delighted to announce Tucci's name and concerning the Transformers 4 plot, Bay teased it'll involve a "Chase from Hell." So how do you feel about this casting? Does it make you a little bit excited for the new movie or are you still a Bay hater? Comment below and let me know! In other Transformers (semi) related news, It has been announced that Christopher Nolan's next movie, Intersellar, will be filmed in IMAX. Paramount head has said "It enhances the realism of a film, which works perfectly for Chris."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/USSENTERPRISE/news/?a=77673

• 3 weeks later...

9q2At.jpg

Deadline reports that Frasier and Boss star Kelsey Grammer has signed up to play the villain in Michael Bay's fourth Transformers movie. He joins an already impressive cast which includes Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci. According to the site, he will play 'Harold Attinger', a counter intelligence agent of some sort. The movie is set to begin shooting this summer and is set for release on June 27th, 2014. Does this casting news get you more excited for the film?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=78649