Want a Neowin T-Shirt?

Awesome, I saw! I hope to put together a t-shirt design contest this week, so some feedback on quality, sizes etc would be welcomed :)

Can I host it again? :shifty:

I like the black one a lot, might get that one you showed on the 4th page, the paint-splattery-matrixy one, when it becomes available.

Would be awesome to get it in a ladies-cut as well (black with pink logo, maybe?), but I understand why that might not be worth it from a business standpoint, there are only like 5 of us :laugh: S or XS in regular t-shirt will work if they are available :)

I like the black one a lot, might get that one you showed on the 4th page, the paint-splattery-matrixy one, when it becomes available.

Would be awesome to get it in a ladies-cut as well (black with pink logo, maybe?), but I understand why that might not be worth it from a business standpoint, there are only like 5 of us :laugh: S or XS in regular t-shirt will work if they are available :)

Theres a navy/pink logo one as well :p But I'll add a black/pink logo one just for you :p

Theres a navy/pink logo one as well :p But I'll add a black/pink logo one just for you :p

Haha, nah, don't worry about it if it's too much trouble, the original one I was talking about is cool. Do you know when that one will be in the store?

Haha, nah, don't worry about it if it's too much trouble, the original one I was talking about is cool. Do you know when that one will be in the store?

The guy never responded and I don't know his deviantart account name lol, apparently he didn't have an account here on Neowin. Thats one thing I will require with the new competition ;)

The guy never responded and I don't know his deviantart account name lol, apparently he didn't have an account here on Neowin. Thats one thing I will require with the new competition ;)

Reverse image search! Find him!

...Or Zain Adeel will come up with something even cooler anyway, he always does. :)

It was a t-shirt design competition. If I remember correctly, there was no response from the winner so nothing happened.

Glad I saw this, was about to bash the store for not putting a decently designed **** up, sorry, like the logo but the competition offered many designs - all of which are superior to what the current store offers.

Still very much a Work In Progress, but the Neobond shirt is (slowly) being worked on...

post-34384-0-16866000-1340765929_thumb.j

Plan on keeping it very graphic and simple like it is, but adding some of the more essential details, like tongue and teeth.

Going to throw some text on it, that will be a surprise, and the Neowin logo will be placed somewhere.

Is it worth continuing this design?

• Like 2

Still very much a Work In Progress, but the Neobond shirt is (slowly) being worked on...

post-34384-0-16866000-1340765929_thumb.j

Plan on keeping it very graphic and simple like it is, but adding some of the more essential details, like tongue and teeth.

Going to throw some text on it, that will be a surprise, and the Neowin logo will be placed somewhere.

Is it worth continuing this design?

I *might* buy one, have to see how it turns out lol

These arent printing specifications. For print you would design in vector which the provided logo isnt. You havent specified colour space (CMYK is usually used for printing). Is full shirt printing allowed? How about printing on the back?

That said, this is probably what the online store you are uploading to requests, so not sure how good the quality would be. Has anyone actually received one?

IMO, I think you should make things more subtle. My personal preference, a light grey with a darker grey logo.

Knocked this up quickly cos i was bored, but given all the questions above, dunno how suitable it would be.

tee.png

I think this is great I would pick one of these up. Nice work

Shouldn't this go into the "More" tab? keeps making me think I have a PM

No I don't want it buried like the other things are, and the point of the "New" badge is to make sure everyone sees it ;)

I think this is great I would pick one of these up. Nice work

The current printing process doesn't allow for this type of design (yet) and if it did it would be more expensive as well.

So after looking through the site, most of the shirts are pretty basic, so i dont think you are going to get the back or anything too fancy. Mainly just front chest logos/images. So just need to find a good one.

Well... That wasn't very nice. I didn't really see to many people "dogging" the ideas, just throwing some ideas of their own.

Thanks NeoBond for throwing up some T-shirts for some, but I'll give a real thank you when I can order one. But right now I cannot, because if I did it would get ruined, and I am not a fan of throwing $20+ dollars down the toilet. (A rule for success, might I add.)

My closet consists of, black t-shirts, black long sleeves, black thermals, a few black Rammstein shirts, and a plethora of ruined white t-shirts with dirt/oil/black stains on them. I work 6-days a week, and any shirt I wear is black. May not seem smart in the sun, but I hate white stained shirts. Black hides it well.

TL/DR: NeoBond, give me my black shirt so you can

take-my-money.jpg :D

And for you Zap. http://threadsquad.com/view/86822/shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama-fry-funny-t-shirt

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my neowin shirt ... that I ordered 2 weeks ago !

FYI - they run a little large, but not bad - I usually wear XL - but had to shrink this XL to make it fit good -

the shirt quality is much better than the crap you get @ cafe press.

I bought this pretty early on - there weren't all the options & designs there are now -

the originals with the large logo - well its a huge logo - reminds me of the S on Superman.

Just got my neowin shirt ... that I ordered 2 weeks ago !

FYI - they run a little large, but not bad - I usually wear XL - but had to shrink this XL to make it fit good -

the shirt quality is much better than the crap you get @ cafe press.

I bought this pretty early on - there weren't all the options & designs there are now -

the originals with the large logo - well its a huge logo - reminds me of the S on Superman.

I would disagree. I ordered a X-L and a 2X-L. Simply because I know most shirt companies run small. On average I wear a large, but I always buy bigger, simply because they tend to run small, especially after a wash.

The 2X, by American standards is more like an X-L, and the X-L is more like a Large. So I can only deduce that the Large is like a Medium.

So from now on I will probably order large size, cause these shirts are quite small, and these things don't swallow me, cause I have a "fit" body, but I like them to be tight.

Well I am constantly between a L and an XL - it really depends on the brand. - the crap t-shirts from cafepress I need an XL for sure - the L are very tight.

• 2 months later...

I received my shirt a couple of days ago and whilst I'm happy to have one finally, I think the quality really is subpar to be frank.

The shirt itself is good, but the white print on my black tee I ordered is just not on par.

Too bad...

I'll post pics of it when I get around to do it.

Glassed Silver:mac