Mobile Version Skin Changed?

How do you check your notifications now on the mobile site?

I'm wondering the same thing. That made life easy.

I'm wondering the same thing. That made life easy.

Right so it's not just me being silly xD It's rendered the mobile site worthless without them :/

Right so it's not just me being silly xD It's rendered the mobile site worthless without them :/

tap your username and open the menu? (overlay or whatever that panel is called)

I love the new skin. A lot cleaner and easier to read the content on my Lumia 900 :).

The only thing I seem to notice is now gone is the notifications pane to let me know stuff like when someone quoted a post I've made. That was pretty useful, but other than that I think it is a great improvement over the last.

What i do like is how you can swipe the news article titles to the left to read the full title. very clever!

For anyone curious how its done,

-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;

Was pretty neat finding that, very useful too.

EDIT: Never mind, seems it took a while for my cache to clear :p Nice job on the skin!

So are notifications not working correctly? I have them off on my account, so not really sure how they were before.

nope not working....

What wrong with using the back button? Its being worked on atm. But I did not plan on keeping that toolbar

The back button takes you back to the post edit page after you've posted something which is not desirable. A navigation toolbar is better.

Would be great to be able to jump to the first, last or anything in between pages too!

You're having cache issues, site no longer looks like that.

Also fixes everything you posted above :p

It's better but doesn't fix my avatar thumbnail not loading, nor does it let me jump to the last page of a thread.

You're having cache issues, site no longer looks like that.

Also fixes everything you posted above :p

It's better but doesn't fix my avatar thumbnail not loading, nor does it let me jump to the last page of a thread.

And pressing the back button after posting still takes me back to the post edit screen.

Plus if I read a 7 page thread from the very start I'd have to press back 8 times to get back to the thread list, correct me if I'm wrong.:p

I fixed the avatars, and added back notifications. If you still don't see the last/first buttons you MUST clear your cache.

For those who use mobile alot, please confirm that its all working.

I fixed the avatars, and added back notifications. If you still don't see the last/first buttons you MUST clear your cache.

For those who use mobile alot, please confirm that its all working.

All looks good to me now, much better other than the lack of toolbar. Are there any plans to bring this back?

It's very awkward to get back to the thread list from within a thread at the moment :(

Thanks

Edit: never mind, didn't realise the little arrow next to the thread title was to take us back to forum.

Ignore me :p

Perfect!

Just hoping for a black oled friendly skin!

SOOOO much more usable. I'm going back to using the mobile version now. There's only two things I would change.

1. Have the back arrow and the title have the same behavior. Have both act as a breadcrumb taking you up a level. Since we have a first page button just below it, it feels redundant to have it take you to the first page and having a larger target area to breadcrumb up would be beneficial to those with smaller screens.

2. Any chance for a page selection drop down on the bottom of each page? The last page button is a godsend buy sometimes it can be helpful to be able to jump to a specific page.