Tango update for Nokia Lumia 710 and 800 start rolling out

I've collected the following info, but where do I find my product code?

Diagnostic app Version: 1.7.0.0

Firmware Revision: 1600.2489.8107.12072

Radio HW Revision: 8255

Radio SW Revision: 1.6.00.24

ROM Language: 0809

ROM Version: 7.0.8107.0

OEM Device Name: RM-801 EU 208

Mobile Operator: VOD-GB

Mobile Operator Device Name: Lumia 800

Device HW Revision: 112.1402.2.3

-------------------------------------------------

Apparently, it's either 059L704 or 059M503 according to... https://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/lumia/europe/availability/?page=3

I've collected the following info, but where do I find my product code?

Diagnostic app Version: 1.7.0.0

Firmware Revision: 1600.2489.8107.12072

Radio HW Revision: 8255

Radio SW Revision: 1.6.00.24

ROM Language: 0809

ROM Version: 7.0.8107.0

OEM Device Name: RM-801 EU 208

Mobile Operator: VOD-GB

Mobile Operator Device Name: Lumia 800

Device HW Revision: 112.1402.2.3

-------------------------------------------------

Apparently, it's either 059L704 or 059M503 according to... https://www.nokia.co...ability/?page=3

I think Nokia Care Suite tells you when you plug the phone in, I`m just installing it

Navifirm Plus does too I think if you look for your specific carrier firmware in the list

Yea NCS tells you in the Extended Info panel on the right, but mine doesn't match any on the Nokia updates page

According to Navifirm Plus, the 059L704 version is the Black one, and the 059M503 is the Cyan one

How can you tell if your phone is unbranded? Just if there's no logos on the start screen or someway else? My phone is unlocked but not sure about the rest.

Anyway, I got it this morning (awesome wake up present!) :)

How can you tell if your phone is unbranded? Just if there's no logos on the start screen or someway else? My phone is unlocked but not sure about the rest.

Anyway, I got it this morning (awesome wake up present!) :)

Yea I think if the carrier splash screen is not shown on boot, mine is branded and shows the o2 bubbles when it boots and has some o2 apps pre-installed

And if you are already getting the update is another sign you are unbranded, looks like us branded people are having to wait

Just checked NaviFirm again and some of the firmwares that were online yesterday have been removed

• Like 2

Yea I think if the carrier splash screen is not shown on boot, mine is branded and shows the o2 bubbles when it boots and has some o2 apps pre-installed

And if you are already getting the update is another sign you are unbranded, looks like us branded people are having to wait

Just checked NaviFirm again and some of the firmwares that were online yesterday have been removed

Oh, thanks. Yeah, I only get the Nokia and WP splash screens so I guess that's it. I think all phones sold in Iceland are unlocked/unbranded.

Anyway, hope you guys get it soon! It's not that big deal but WiFi tethering is always handy.

Oh, thanks. Yeah, I only get the Nokia and WP splash screens so I guess that's it. I think all phones sold in Iceland are unlocked/unbranded.

Anyway, hope you guys get it soon! It's not that big deal but WiFi tethering is always handy.

Yea my phone is running fine, apart from battery life I can't fault it, but something about waiting for updates turns me into a crazy impatient F5 thrasher

Yea my phone is running fine, apart from battery life I can't fault it, but something about waiting for updates turns me into a crazy impatient F5 thrasher

Lol, same here!

I've been tempted a few times to unlock and unbrand mine but with the whole unlocking WP and custom WP ROMs thing being so new, and no 100% guaranteed way to recover a phone if it goes pear shaped I decided to hold off this time

Sorry the way I wrote the sentence led you to believe that I unlocked my Lumia... No way! I bought it from someone who was rewarded it from Nokia. I've had it a couple months and will start tinkering with it when I get the next Nokia WP8 device.

Sorry the way I wrote the sentence led you to believe that I unlocked my Lumia... No way! I bought it from someone who was rewarded it from Nokia. I've had it a couple months and will start tinkering with it when I get the next Nokia WP8 device.

Yea if someone finds / builds a tool similar to nvflash for the transformer, so I can recover the phone if I brick it I`ll give it a go, but until then I`ll just keep watching the new threads on XDA popup with people asking how to fix their phone they just bricked by formatting the wrong partition etc

Your Product code is on SIM card holder... At least suppose be :p

I just noticed it said that at the bottom of the list lol. Thanks ;)

Not going too well atm, you can see my posts on XDA

Can't believe I signed up there in 2007 and that is my first post! lol

I got the update via Zune earlier today. No major changes as expected. The one visual change I noticed is how the Marketplace tile now comes with a Nokia icon.

I got the update via Zune earlier today. No major changes as expected. The one visual change I noticed is how the Marketplace tile now comes with a Nokia icon.

Doesn't the update give you internet sharing?

The device has been updated to version 07.10.08773.03-00.00.00000.00-00.00.00000.00
[/CODE]

Yes, but I wouldn't call that a major new feature

Pretty major to me, if and when my internet connection goes down again.

They haven't fixed the red hue in the centre of photos though, pretty disappointed about that :(