What is your web browser homepage?

I use my.msn.com

When I had a slow connection and using a crappy browser, It'd take longer to load the initial homepage then waiting for the browser to load and then typing it in manually. So I moved to about:blank. Then when google was king and we didn't have built in search for the browser i would use google.com as homepage.

I got into RSS feeds in a big way and was using a reader for the longest time and I don't even know what homepage I had back then, but something got me interested in my.live.com and it was great for RSS feeds. super fast to load. Then Microsoft decided to migrate to my.msn.com and close the live version down. Lord knows why, but the msn version is very very poor. Its a struggle for me to even click home now but I've not bothered to change it much.

I really like about:Tabs in IE at the moment, but it just feels like its unfinished without the few extra options it needs such as manually pinning or what ever..

I have to wonder why so many of you have google.com set as your home page now when all browsers will search from the address bar or have a dedicated search box?

ctrl+L (or +T) and then type: ? keywords. job done.

Google. Used to be MSN.com but got sick of the graphics loading junk in my Temp Internet Files.

• 3 weeks later...