Untitled Web Series about a Space Traveler who can Travel Through Time

In this six-episode web series, the Inspector and his faithful associate Piper Tate encounter the Inspector?s arch-nemesis, Boyish the Extraordinary!!

NYxV2.jpg

Piper Tate - as in Billie Piper and Catherine Tate? Two people who have played Dr Who's recent companions? So its going to be a Scary Movie type of rip off, not something that actually provokes a bit of thinking and could even stand by itself?

Let's be honest, it's a "Doctor Who" rip-off!

it's a rip off from inspector spacetime from community

Piper Tate - as in Billie Piper and Catherine Tate? Two people who have played Dr Who's recent companions? So its going to be a Scary Movie type of rip off, not something that actually provokes a bit of thinking and could even stand by itself?

that's the idea I think

• Like 2

it's a rip off from inspector spacetime from community

It is Inspector Spacetime from Community. I bet there will be blorgons in it too.

What is community?

I must admit I will be quite interested in this - I take it we can watch in UK ?

if its on youtube I would presume so

Looked at the site you provided, doesn't interest me at all.

Try watching a bloody episode first before passing judgement. It's a brilliant show.

Looked at the site you provided, doesn't interest me at all.

With the exception of the opening titles (which I can no longer hear after doing numerous Community marathons) it's a great show. You should really watch an episode or two before dismissing it. I can't help but wonder how many great things you've missed out on by having that kind of attitude...

Try watching a bloody episode first before passing judgement. It's a brilliant show.

I am not a big comedy fan, especially of TV comedies. I like the raunchy theatrical and straight-to-DVD/Blu-ray comedies, like "Animal House", "American Pie", etc.

• 2 months later...