The Secret World

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still playing this?

I purchased it, am slowly getting through the conent. I feel theres a hell of a lot of missions and stories here. Also loving the lack of trash in dungeons, makes them tolerable to run again.

• 6 months later...

Yes and no. It's still installed though.

Now that you mention it I'll do some today :)

I just bought it and installed.

Is everyone on one big server? Are all the Neowin peeps on the same one/faction?

I'm looking for something new to play. I like MMORPGs with nice storyline and great graphics. Can you recommend this game? I watched some gameplayes but i also wants to know your opinions. Thanks guys!

I'm looking for something new to play. I like MMORPGs with nice storyline and great graphics. Can you recommend this game? I watched some gameplayes but i also wants to know your opinions. Thanks guys!

Absolutely. The skill wheel thing can be confusing at first (though they've improved it since I started) but the game is great.

Yeah, definitely worth it. I am having a great time playing so far. The graphics are very nice and the story is cool/unique.

If you wound up buying it, definitely send me a message if you want to tag-team some quests :) Same goes for anyone else here as well..

My character's name is StreetMoney.