Metal Gear Solid 4 Gets Trophy Support

http://psnprofiles.com/yukinadare

This person has already platinum'd the game, in 3 days 14 hours apparently, mad!

There is no way I am even going to attempt going for the platinum, but I am enjoying playing the game through again for the second time!

When you take into consideration that the toughest emblem requires you to finish the game in LESS than 5 hours, it's not that surprising. If you can speedrun the game in the hardest difficulty, you can probably do every other emblem in a day.

Let's not forget that, while the trophy patch is recent, the game has been out for several years and lots of people are very, very good at it.

http://psnprofiles.com/yukinadare

This person has already platinum'd the game, in 3 days 14 hours apparently, mad!

Has to be hacked somehow. You actually do require 8 playthroughs to get all the emblems, which is needed for one of the iPod songs. That actually can't be done. One of the emblems requires 35 hours in one playthrough.

edit: completely read that wrong, thought it was beaten in 3 hours. smh. Go on about your day, nothing to see here.

When you take into consideration that the toughest emblem requires you to finish the game in LESS than 5 hours, it's not that surprising. If you can speedrun the game in the hardest difficulty, you can probably do every other emblem in a day.

Let's not forget that, while the trophy patch is recent, the game has been out for several years and lots of people are very, very good at it.

True, and although technically possible, I still find it outstanding the speed of which people achieve such things. Some of the runs required (especially the no-alert and no-kill ones) would take me forever to complete!

Has to be hacked somehow. You actually do require 8 playthroughs to get all the emblems, which is needed for one of the iPod songs. That actually can't be done. One of the emblems requires 35 hours in one playthrough.

edit: completely read that wrong, thought it was beaten in 3 hours. smh. Go on about your day, nothing to see here.

:shiftyninja: