Baltic Sea USO may be top-secret Nazi anti-submarine

Divers exploring a ?UFO-shaped? object at the bottom of the Baltic sea have said that the strange, curved object might be a Nazi device lost beneath the waves since the end of the Second World War.

Sonar scans have shown that the device, raised 10ft above the seabed and measuring 200ft by

25ft, could be the base of an anti-submarine weapon. The weapon was built with wire mesh which could have baffled submarine radar, leading enemy craft to crash, much in the same way as turning out a lighthouse could be used as a weapon against shipping.

But now former Swedish naval officer and WWII expert Anders Autellus has revealed that the structure, measuring 200ft by 25ft, could be the base of a device designed to block British and Russian submarine movements in the area.

The huge steel-and-concrete structure could be one of the most important historical finds in years.

Autellus claims it would have been built of double-skinned concrete and reinforced with wire mesh to baffle radar, which could explain why the dive team?s equipment repeatedly failed near the mystery object.

?The area was vital to the German war machine because most of the ball bearings for its tanks and trucks came from here. Without them the German army would have ground to a halt,? the Daily Mail quoted one expert as saying. ?This device dwarfs anything ever found before and is an important weapons discovery,? the experts said.

While the Ocean Explorer team is understandably excited about their potentially earth-shattering find, others are slightly more sceptical and are questioning the accuracy of the sonar technology.

According to Autellus, these huge concrete structures were built to make navigation more difficult for Soviet submarines.

source

It's obviously a secret base full of members of the Nazi High Command & Hitler in suspended animation just waiting for their chance for world domination (again).

Or ...

It's Operation Stargate:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1983/174/Military-style_Remote_Viewing_Unit_Identifies_Baltic_Sea_Uso_As_Ancient_Outpost.html

I hope we aren't going to get stuka n'this punning & we can move on.

*I'll get my coat ...*

• 3 weeks later...

It actually IS an abandoned experimental Nazi UFO. A friend of mine (who shall be nameless) had a grandfather who was a member of the top secret Nazi rocket program called Project Falcon. According to the source, the Nazis were in direct contact with alien beings and received specific instructions to build a Millennium Falcon. Perhaps the most shocking of all, however, was not that the design was conceived before George Lucas was even born, but that, according to the source, Earth itself is the Death Star! However, just as they were on the cusp of harnessing the new technology, the Nazis lost the war and the project was abandoned. I was not told who drove he Falcon there, when or why, but it's obviously down there (with the keys still in the ignition). With the right equipment, we might be able to retrieve it and continue where the Nazis had left off.

Actually, I have no ****ing clue what the hell it is. Probably a rock or some kind of coral reef.