Thomas Jane Unveiled a New 'Punisher' Short Film

xyu8i.jpg

Jane?s short film, which may be titled Dirty Laundry and directed by Phil Joanou (Entropy), begins with a slow burn that ratchets up the tension throughout the first two acts. Jane?s character wakes up in a van parked on the street of a slum with acts of gang violence going on all around him. He ignores it and goes about his business, ie taking his laundry to the laundromat. While the gang activity escalates, Jane remains aloof. Perlman plays a great turn as a disabled war veteran who now works as a clerk at a mini-mart. We won?t give away everything here, but suffice it to say Jane?s character doesn?t take Perlman?s advice and the third act erupts into bloody and brutal violence. Which is just what should happen in a Punisher fim! Rest assured the skull, a new logo designed by Tim Bradstreet, appears in the film; I won?t ruin its reveal here.

Now before you start to think that Jane made this with Marvel, the short was made as a ?fan film.? Also, we spoke to Joanou after the screening and he said that everyone who worked on it donated their time and he called in a lot of favors.

http://collider.com/punisher-short-film-thomas-jane/180604/

shut up and show me now! :p

I thought Jane did a pretty good job as the Punisher. I wouldn't mind watching him do it again.

I thought Jane did a pretty good job as the Punisher. I wouldn't mind watching him do it again.

yeah didn't like Warzone

All I can say is that was filled with so much badassery that it brought tears to my eyes lol. Just down right brutal. Just the way I like it.

This is the only other actor that I think can do the role of The Punisher as good as Thomas Jane:

Timothy Olyphant

timothy_olyphant.jpg

All I can say is that was filled with so much badassery that it brought tears to my eyes lol. Just down right brutal. Just the way I like it.

yeah reminded me of his epic movie, I hope he makes more!