Supernatural (Season 8)

Me too. It's a great start to the season. Does anyone know what

monster Dean's friend is? My guess is a vampire because of the shark-like teeth.

he's a vampire a rogue one with a purpose it seems

First 3 eps really good. Interesting to see where this goes this season. So from season 7 killing off Dick killed all other leviathans? That is kind of cheesy. Since bobby is gone I hope they bring someone else into the picture to take care of all the computer and research stuff.

Felicia Day is to return to Supernatural in a future episode.

The Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog star previously played computer hacker Charlie Bradbury in season seven's 'The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo'.

Day will reprise the role of Charlie in season eight's upcoming eleventh episode, 'LARP and the Real Girl', according to TVLine.

The actress first announced her Supernatural return on Twitter last night (October 31), writing: "What better place to be on Halloween than on the set of Supernatural? Charlie's back!"

The 33-year-old's additional credits include roles on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, House and Eureka.

Supernatural continues on Wednesdays at 9/8c on The CW. Sky Living air the series in the UK.

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
When Felicia Day returns to The CW?s Supernatural for ?LARP and the Real Girl? (airing Jan. 23), she won?t be the only one engaged in live-action role-playing aka LARPing. The Winchester brothers will also get in on the fun, and we?ve got your first look at Dean donning a medieval costume that you have to see to believe.

acoRJSx9.jpg adeOzgrA.jpg adwvXgcj.jpg acsc9pIB.jpg acbITgbC.jpg adnrBwhB.jpg acuX2OSZ.jpg acriZmVh.jpg acbEt1wc.jpg abgMHrmk.jpg adegKSSN.jpg abgC9QAJ.jpg adnEGM3x.jpg