Supernatural (Season 8)

• 2 weeks later...

It was ridiculously stupid of them to just go outside and leave that demon tied up in the chair.

What?!?! Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Since when does evil in Supernatural escape only to return and do massive harm to people later? Oh, all the time you say... :shiftyninja:

I can't believe I still watch this show, when the Angels/Demons stuff originally went down I was very skeptical and I fell half a season behind last season, but I'm back up to date. I guess I just enjoy the main characters and their rapport.

the season ending had my wife and I screaming .. Noooooooooooo! all the angels got cast out of heaven

Haven't seen the finale yet! Shouldn't read any of this! LOL :D

Can't wait to see it.

And then there's Arrow, and Once Upon a Time, and Grimm, and Modern Family, too. All coming. :D

eFo2TSs.jpg

I didn't expect the ending at all up until Naomi spoke to Castiel. That's when I said, "**** just hit the fan." Who would've thought that all Metatron wanted was revenge. I'm wondering if he turned himself into some kind of super angel. And damn! The ending with the angels falling from grace. It had an eerie feel to it. Like all hope is lost. Metatron has Heaven all to himself. I wonder if he'll do anything to the human souls there.

Aside from the ending, some other stuff that surprised me was Crowley crying and Abaddon being lit on fire.

Man that finale was insane, the end bit

with the angels falling was so amazing and eerie as Anaron said

I don't want to wait!

There are some things that really bothered me about this finale, mainly

the winchesters working so hard on this plan to shut the gates of hell, and sam fully accepting that he may die in the proceess, just to have dean run in at the last second and call it off, it just seemed rather contrived

It does make a really interesting setup for next season though, and I really enjoyed the finale for the most part.

Did anyone notice that the episode name was the same as the finale for Arrow?

But wow what a great finale, All of the Angels falling from the sky; cast out from Heaven.

Sucked that they didn't seal the gates of Hell though. Sam knew the risk and wanted to take it, and now he is essentially broken and incurable as well.

my wife quipped; "booger is the bad guy!"

for those who were too young to know revenge of the nerds.. booger was a disgusting turd who picked his nose and chased women.

I guess Metatron made himself the new boss up there since he expelled everyone but himself. He thinks of himself as the new God. That should be interesting.

We've also got a Demon Knight, whose likely to replace Crowley next season as the King of Hell. There's no way anyone can take her on, she's way too old and powerful. Maybe Crowley will be on their side again.

Does anyone think God will make an appearance on the show? (I'm not counting Chuck) This seems like as good a reason as any for him to show up...I suspect the answer is no, but I wish it were yes.

Does anyone think God will make an appearance on the show? (I'm not counting Chuck) This seems like as good a reason as any for him to show up...I suspect the answer is no, but I wish it were yes.

I would love for him to turn up, he would kill anyone so he would be to powerful maybe