Captain America : The Winter Soldier (2014)

Saw it tonight with my wife. A lot better than the first, loved the intrigue that it contained, and it's an interesting direction they're taking the Marvel universe after what happened. 7.5 out of 10.

There were 2 crucial After credit scenes and I somehow missed it on purpose:( . Want to re-watch this movie, in excuse to see Post credit scenes and Post credits scene is no where to be found (Google/Youtube etc)

There were 2 crucial After credit scenes and I somehow missed it on purpose:( . Want to re-watch this movie, in excuse to see Post credit scenes and Post credits scene is no where to be found (Google/Youtube etc)

It must've been on purpose since every Marvel super-hero movie has had 2 after-credit scenes since... well, Iron Man? And the scenes are quite great, especially if you know your comics.

2 scenes? I only stay for the first scene after the credits. I had no idea they do a second scene. 

Yes, 2 scenes. One after all the credits (VFX, etc.) have rolled. Sometimes it's great (Avengers), sometimes it's a disappointment (Iron Man 3's one was pretty terrible for enduring those extra-long credits).

Yes, 2 scenes. One after all the credits (VFX, etc.) have rolled. Sometimes it's great (Avengers), sometimes it's a disappointment (Iron Man 3's one was pretty terrible for enduring those extra-long credits).

I believe Iron Man 3 is the only Phase 2 Marvel movie with only one post credit scene.

The very end showing after the credits was really nothing and you can read about it as it was only just 30 seconds long and one scene but yeah I can't find it either as I didn't stay for it but meh didn't matter I'll catch it again before age of ultron comes out as Cap2 will be out on disk by July most likely.

I believe Iron Man 3 is the only Phase 2 Marvel movie with only one post credit scene.

The movie was so bad that I'm already forgetting its details (which is good).

The movie was so bad that I'm already forgetting its details (which is good).

Agreed. I hated it so much.

I think it's my second favourite Marvel movie after The Avengers. It's definitely a game changer for the Marvel cinematic universe.

I wonder how it'll affect Agents of SHIELD. And did anyone notice the Stephen Strange (Dr. Strange) name-drop? They mentioned him with Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, if I remember correctly. They were targets for the newly built carriers.

I think it's my second favourite Marvel movie after The Avengers. It's definitely a game changer for the Marvel cinematic universe.

I wonder how it'll affect Agents of SHIELD. And did anyone notice the Stephen Strange (Dr. Strange) name-drop? They mentioned him with Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, if I remember correctly. They were targets for the newly built carriers.

Yeah first mention for Stephen Strange in the MCU, it's just laying the ground work that he does exist somewhere but isn't at Dr Strange level yet

Went to this movie last night, and must amit it was a very good movie with some wonderful surprises well placed to keep the movie going along with keeping the audience happy. . . :D