Limbaugh the TDKR villain "Bane" is tied to an anti-Romney conspir

Wait wait wait...

The guy needs to look at the origins of his own name. It's not like he was called Bane and then the word was subverted. His name stems from an existing word.

I had neighbours who called their kids "Damian" and "Lucien". That was their choice. The kids got bullied/teased called "the devils", and you know what? I feel bad for them, but when their parents came to my parents house and complained (about it, not complaining about ME - I didn't tease/bully), my mum said "Well look, you named your two children, you chose their names, and you chose 2 names directly related to what people think of the devil. What did you expect?"

My point being, if your name is derived from an existing term, then a literary reference to that term is logically going to haunt you!

I wonder if being Republican can be considered as a mental illness.

I wonder if the same goes for stereotyping. :rolleyes:

Really, if you take what Rush says seriously, the joke is on you. He's an entertainer that makes his money by making absurd statements. Am I the only one that knows this?

Wow.. you guys will eat up just about anything an online publication will publish.

Do you really think this was all setup by hollywood to portrait Mitt Romney in a bad light? A comic book character? From 20 years ago... somehow knew that Obama/Romney was coming... so they built Bane's character off of Romney? Wow. Quite the conspiracy ya got there.

A lot of 'retroactive' stuff going on lately, that was totally done for the future. Am I right? :shifty:

Oh ... it's just Limbaugh talking. Probably just the drugs talking.

Just because that is your excuse doesn't make that the case for others, especially recovering addicts.

Wow...

Quick reality check here...

A couple of entertainers do their job, I mean try to entertain their respective audiences, & it's getting serious attention? Maybe a small bit of debate, with personal attacks no less?

Now I'm not a Limbaugh fan -- I'm actually a bit ticked I found myself at his site doing a quick fact check... LoGiurato's quotes are accurate, as Limbaugh *makes fun of* anyone making a connection between Bane the Batman character & Bain Capital. So here's how it works -- LoGiurato the entertainer implies Limbaugh (the entertainer) believes this sh**, getting some bored folks fired up enough that they start making a lot of noise, which of course fires up the Limbaugh fans -- Limbaugh feeds off this stuff, uses it to get his fans even more fired up. End result is both entertainers get more traffic, solidify their fan base a bit, & get some free advertising -- it's a symbiotic relationship. Both gents are entertainers -- you can find hard news all over the place on-line or on-air or in print or wherever you want to look, so these guys stand out from the crowd by trying to be entertaining -- that's what they do. Limbaugh Loves being hated 'cause that's what's made him rich, lets him pretend to all sorts of influence.

As far as the personal attacks, c'mon folks, that's just being lazy. EVERYONE can be attacked personally -- each of us has our faults. If you don't like, don't agree with something someone else has said, or done, focus on that, post why you're correct. You want to trash talk that's cool, maybe even expected -- on the court.

I've heard and read Rush say a lot of stupid ****, but this one takes the cake. Talk about grasping for straws.

Really??? They think people will be that dumb to confuse a made up character in a movie with a company Romney had something to do with?

This is really far fetched

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.

Just because that is your excuse doesn't make that the case for others, especially recovering addicts.

Boohoo cry me a river. It's not our fault that Rush is a drug riddled fat ass.

Boohoo cry me a river. It's not our fault that Rush is a drug riddled fat ass.

The man is not fat. He is not drug riddled. And you DO grasp the difference between becoming addicted to prescription drugs and illicit drugs, I assume? Or is this simply an example of the compassion of the left?

2001-375x297.jpg

Looks fat to me. Once a drug addict, always a drug addict. Doesn't matter which drug.

Why should I have compassion for a fat drug addict? He chose that lifestyle.

nominak, you don't seem to be much slimmer yourself.

I can see people running with the comparisons like this and yes people are easily influenced into believing just about anything nowadays.