Burger King Employee Posts Photo Of Himself Stepping In Lettuce

Just because he is standing on the lettuce doesnt mean he puts it in food. Maybe it was expired bunch?

People jump to conclusions too quickly just by seeing 1 pic :(

Still, it's nothing you do. Even if it's expired, it still puts the restaurant on the line. Food safety is unforgiving. Even the slightest violation of these rules (if caught) can be big trouble.

This kind of thing is commonplace. That's why I don't eat out. I like to know what I'm eating, that and it's much healthier to cook fresh food.

Having worked at McD and seen employees urinate into the pickle-filled bucket, I'd rather not elaborate.

I'd rather not eat out again, ever. Yuck.

Having worked at McD and seen employees urinate into the pickle-filled bucket, I'd rather not elaborate.

Bingo.

Several friends of mine since I am younger have worked in fast food restaurants and normal restaurants, and for whatever reason, the pickle bucket is apparently the place for disgruntled or just messed up in the head workers to relieve themselves in.

I have also heard one or two nightmare stories about anything mayonnaise based, do not think that needs any further elaboration.

This kind of thing is commonplace. That's why I don't eat out. I like to know what I'm eating, that and it's much healthier to cook fresh food.

So much for trust we place in other people :( Serious Psych tests should be mandatory everywhere!

Depends where you eat. I can assure you where I worked, nothing like this happened. Then again, I never worked fast food.

Depends where you eat. I can assure you where I worked, nothing like this happened. Then again, I never worked fast food.

If someone at a restaurant knows he's going to get fired or is quitting the job cause he hates his boss (yes even at fancy restaurants), there's very little stopping him from doing stuff to the food for that day....

If someone at a restaurant knows he's going to get fired or is quitting the job cause he hates his boss (yes even at fancy restaurants), there's very little stopping him from doing stuff to the food for that day....

Nah. :p Restaurants are such high stress environments, that many employees simply just quit without incident.

I've never done anything such as deliberately stand on food, but countless times you would drop something on the floor and just pick it up and put it on a customers plate. Or you'd lick sauce off your fingers and then touch some other food product, give slightly out of date food out, etc.

If you don't think that this sort of behaviour is happening in the majority of fast / cheap food places, then you are highly mistaken!