Government was behind the Aurora shooting. Or a Cult. Or Lil' Wayne.

While some choose to debate about gun control or the state of healthcare for the mentally ill, other stalwart truthseekers have made it their mission to get to the bottom ofJames Holmes' massacre at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises.

And when it comes to the internet, we know what's at the bottom of everything ? conspiracy theories.

"I believe the Obama administration is behind this."

In a post on Conservatives4Palin.com ("Just the facts"), user mark1955 heads to the Aurora shooting open thread to make his case.

Commenting on yesterday's massacre in Aurora,Colorado. I'm gonna catch heck for this,but i am going to say it anyway's. I believe the Obama administration is behind this.

Not one week from the rumored Obama signing of the UN Gun Ban Treaty,on Friday the 27th and Obama is 'Gift Wrapped' this horrific slaughter, that he can take and use to Obliterate our God given Second Ammendment Right's. Bulshe! This ain't no coincidence!

Now hear him out. Mark has good reason to believe the official story is "bulshe."

They can't realize any of their plans to enslave and then murder us,in order to destroy the United States of America as founded,unless they take our Firearms away.This is an administration that thought nothing about creating a program like,'Fast and Furious',specifically designed to result in the murder of 300 mexicans and two American Border Patrol Agents, to see their goal of taking away our Firearms so we can't defend ourselves. You think they would have any qualms about murdering little children in a theatre? They wouldn't. At the foundation of statism is mass genocide. It's what they feed off of.

Mark's other evidence: James Holmes' mother didn't seem surprised that her son was a mass murderer. "It was a little too quick," he notes. And don't think this is the last massacre the Obama administration will orchestrate.

Finally,as revealed above with their,"By any means necessary plans" as we get closer to the elections ( Which i don't believe Obama wants to have take place ),expect more deliberately horrors like yesterday,increasing in frequency and body count, as justification to suspend elections and take away our Rights.

"Virginiagentleman1" responded that he once would have called Mark crazy ? even suggested he seek treatment for his conspiracy theory. "But so much has changed in America," the commenter concludes, "all bets are off."

More: http://gawker.com/5928451/here-are-the-most-insane-aurora-shooting-conspiracy-theories

Maybe he has a point, after all pro gun people always argue that everyone having guns will prevent these things. and this was Detroit where everyone and their dog has a gun, and yet noone stopped him. so obviously Obama orchestrated a movie viewing with the only people in Detroit without guns and arranged for the shooter.

or Maybe the guy is just a plain old nutjob and guns don't solve problems.

These cons. theories are ridiculous sometimes. This talk of slaughtering all the people.. um.. did anyone think who would be doing all the slaughtering? Last I checked the soldiers are people too and have families and I don't think they will want to slaughter them. Jesus christ already with this BS.

Waits for the Daily Show's take on this. JonS proved that M. Bachman is linked Islamic terrorist last night using her own logic. :p

'God given Second Ammendment Right's'

Oh really. I thought God only wrote Bible stupid me.

It is like Bush organising the 911, he couldn't organise his staff to have a cigarette butt race down an urinal.

Maybe he has a point, after all pro gun people always argue that everyone having guns will prevent these things. and this was Detroit where everyone and their dog has a gun, and yet noone stopped him. so obviously Obama orchestrated a movie viewing with the only people in Detroit without guns and arranged for the shooter.

or Maybe the guy is just a plain old nutjob and guns don't solve problems.

It wasn't Detroit, it was Denver.

I blame the psychopath that did it. Just because anybody and their mama can come up with a insane conspiracy, doesn't mean we should always entertain it.

Hell they're to blame with the fast and furious scandal so but I doubt they would let people die to further their agenda..Nah they wouldn't let people die to further their agenda.. Nah :p