job proposal

I am going for a new job and have been asked to write a job proposal but I don?t have the first clue how to write one. Ive had go at googleing it but ive only been able to find templates that come as part of a software pack so if anyone can help me find some templates or give me some tips i would be gratefull.

no, he meant a job proposal, not looking for a job by googling....

Sorry man, I was tought how to write a resume by a hippy who didn't have a clue about resumes...yes, he was an english teacher...good at everything but the job related stuff. Would help you out if I knew

Umm you shouldn't do that crap to mods. If you wereon my site, and talked to the mods. Your IP would be banned.

Edit\

Please Note: Neowin reserves the right to edit or delete posts where deemed necessary. Please abide by our rules and give thought to your post to ensure the top quality contributions you expect to receive from the community. Quick reply is not an excuse to spam or elevate post count.

let us all forgive blaise for feeling so mighty with his mod power. feel free to delete this too since the truth cannot be tolerated here.

too bad the "truth" in your opinion is flaming, trolling and otherwise being an ass..time for a time-out

let us all forgive blaise for feeling so mighty with his mod power. feel free to delete this too since the truth cannot be tolerated here.

You people really **** me off.

Follow the advice that DrunkenMaster gave, if you cant afford to buy the book just go to Barns & Nobles and sit on the couch's and read it.

Best thing to do is like what lcxgard3 said. Goto the book store, grab a chair, read a book on it, take notes, and write it up.

Or even goto a library.

D,Ranged - Shoot me a PM if you're being asked to create some type of proposal to undertake a specific job (research, consulting, business or strategic planning) I can help you out with a template of sorts to get you started.

I don't know what was said in the deleted post but I get the impression it was because I told D,Ranged to do an RTFM.

I bought both a good Technical writing book for school. My essays are more concise and my business writing more clear because of it. I have definately improved. Honestly, its the best book (and investment) I've bought and it was @ a used bookstore for $10.

Thanks for all the reply?s tomorrow I will go and see what books my local library and book stores have to offer but until then Thanks TwistedMetal for the link it?s something to start me off.