Copy Of Portal - Free

"This. Sentence. Is. FALSE don't think about it don't think about it..." Me, please!

I'll chime in, sure, why not! And even if I don't win, Javik, you're awesome for doing something like that! :beer:

I appreciate everyone's kindness but it's no trouble. It's been in my inventory for more than a year, it's about time someone benefited from it :)

Also, posting to bump ;)

Today is the last day of this competition so this will be your last chance to enter!

Just under 3 hours remaining! If you want a chance get a move on :p

I too have a free copy of "Portal 1" to give away, unused. Note you will need Steam installed ofc

Just reply to this topic, quoting this post and also PM me your email address privately.

As said first person to quote this post and send me their email, gets it. :)

I too have a free copy of "Portal 1" to give away, unused. Note you will need Steam installed ofc

Just reply to this topic, quoting this post and also PM me your email address privately.

As said first person to quote this post and send me their email, gets it. :)

I can has?

Or if not, then I'll still enter the main comp. :p

The draw has been finalised and the winner of the prize is Noxerus

Hard luck to those of you that did not win, and to Noxerus I hope you enjoy this awesome game as much as I did. PM's on their way

The original winner didn't claim the prize in a timely enough fashion so I have drawn another winner, the new winner is

ChrisJ1968