Mall ordered USA flag removed from kiddie train

They serve a country not a flag I dont care for some metaphysical symbology.

Perhaps you need to read the text of the American Pledge of Allegiance.

• Like 1

I, for one, am outraged that the British East India Company flag was ordered to be taken down! Oh wait no, you guys just couldn't come up with an original flag, or national anthem...

LOL, and the United Kingdom flag is "original"? It is simply a combination of three other flags (St. George, St. Andrew, and St. Patrick).

• Like 1

LOL, and the United Kingdom flag is "original"? It is simply a combination of three other flags (St. George, St. Andrew, and St. Patrick).

Yup it's original and works perfectly to represent the members.

Yup it's original and works perfectly to represent the members.

Just as the US flag works perfectly to represent the 50 states (the stars), as well as honoring the original 13 colonies (the stripes). I won't even bother getting into the symbolism of the colors themselves.

I never understood this sort of hatred towards Americans by so many foreigners at times. My whole time living in Europe plenty of people in my age group had this sort oh negativity for the US yet I can probably count the number of people that had actually visited it personally on one hand. People shouldn't believe everything they read in the news and many here clearly don't understand that there can be a difference in having pride in your nation and following it blindly.

With regards to the order of flying flags I thought it was commonly known that you fly the flag of the country you're currently in higher than any others. Pretty much every country I've been to I've seen them flying their flags this way. Any time you go by government buildings it's generally the National flag on the highest pole, followed by any provincial/state/house/etc...

• Like 3

I never understood this sort of hatred towards Americans by so many foreigners at times. My whole time living in Europe plenty of people in my age group had this sort oh negativity for the US yet I can probably count the number of people that had actually visited it personally on one hand. People shouldn't believe everything they read in the news and many here clearly don't understand that there can be a difference in having pride in your nation and following it blindly.

With regards to the order of flying flags I thought it was commonly known that you fly the flag of the country you're currently in higher than any others. Pretty much every country I've been to I've seen them flying their flags this way. Any time you go by government buildings it's generally the National flag on the highest pole, followed by any provincial/state/house/etc...

Europe has always turned its nose up at the U.S and Americans. Why? I don't know, they want to hate me let them, I don't care what some moron thousands of miles away from me thinks. I have to work and support me and my family I don't have the time to waste to think about what some idiot thousands of miles away from me thinks of me.

• Like 1

Europe has always turned its nose up at the U.S and Americans. Why? I don't know, they want to hate me let them, I don't care what some moron thousands of miles away from me thinks. I have to work and support me and my family I don't have the time to waste to think about what some idiot thousands of miles away from me thinks of me.

I wouldn't say it's europe only, it's most countries., I would say Canada is probably the US's closest friend and even then, we just tolerate you mostly. I have lots of us friends, so I know all is not bad, but there is a genuine underlining thing that most finding annoying from citizens from the states... Most people say its arrogance but you nothing to be arrogant about. On average, the us people that I know all seem to think "We are better then anyone else" but really? At what? If you say it's because you have the worlds biggest army you must ask yourself "is that a good thing or bad thing?" I view it as a bad thing since if everyone loved you you wouldn't need to fight off anyone :) and if you still say its because of the army, then what will you say in 50 years when chinas armed forces are larger? Will they be the best country on earth? Just some food for thought. The Glory years of the US are over and now it's time to maybe become a a bit more humble. If you reply with some agressive comment, thank you for proving my piont.

Ever considered the possibility that there's an actual reason for it? That arrogance that it simply has to be unfounded is one of the very reasons in fact that I dislike America, it's a country that oozes arrogance from every pore.

Ever considered the possibility that there's an actual reason for it? That arrogance that it simply has to be unfounded is one of the very reasons in fact that I dislike America, it's a country that oozes arrogance from every pore.

Ever consider how you (and so many others) come off being in every thread to do with the US spewing nonsense? Arrogant.

Ever consider how you (and so many others) come off being in every thread to do with the US spewing nonsense? Arrogant.

Actually it comes back full circle to the old "we want to poke our noses into everyone's businesses but can't hack it being done in reverse to us". You just can't hack the thought of anyone thinking your country is anything less than awesome in every single way.

Why do you even care though? If people are arrogant or not I can think of some British people that I find very arrogant. The majority of the people in the U.S don't care about your country, why? Because they have better things to do than worry about some country they'll probably never visit.

Actually it comes back full circle to the old "we want to poke our noses into everyone's businesses but can't hack it being done in reverse to us". You just can't hack the thought of anyone thinking your country is anything less than awesome in every single way.

So you're a hypocrite just like we've proven in other threads.Cry about how you think Americans are so arrogant than you come off with arrogant statements yourself lol..

Why do you even care though? If people are arrogant or not I can think of some British people that I find very arrogant. The majority of the people in the U.S don't care about your country, why? Because they have better things to do than worry about some country they'll probably never visit.

My country isn't poking it's nose into the politics of almost every other country in the middle east, telling them what they can and cannot do, and contributing to the destabilisation of world peace in the process. When your country stops poking it's nose into others business and stops acting like world bully, I'll happily withdraw my criticism and leave you in your bubble of ignorance.

• Like 2

My country isn't poking it's nose into the politics of almost every other country in the middle east, telling them what they can and cannot do, and contributing to the destabilisation of world peace in the process. When your country stops poking it's nose into others business and stops acting like world bully, I'll happily withdraw my criticism and leave you in your bubble of ignorance.

Like British troops never fired a shot in Iraq or Afghanistan.. Your country Is just as bad so get over yourself.Your country is no better. When the U.S goes to war your country follows every time. But the problem is I don't think you just hate the government. You hate Americans in general. So if the government did leave other countries alone you would find something else to ***** about. You proved it in the gun threads. Those threads have nothing to do with foreign countries yet you felt the need to butt in. BTW didn't the British take over India and hong kong back when the U.K was relevant? Yeah I thought so.

You've got some pent up resentment issues. This is a forum of discussion and you do nothing but spew generalized nonsense. It's you who is the aggressor in labeling our whole country its government and its people. I suppose you actually expect those you bash to just sit tight and welcome it without giving you some perspective. You do not care at all about what any American has to say. So why do you persist?

Like British troops never fired a shot in Iraq or Afghanistan.. Your country Is just as bad so get over yourself.Your country is no better. When the U.S goes to war your country follows every time. But the problem is I don't think you just hate the government. You hate Americans in general.

Not at all. I have plenty of American friends, they just tend to come from a certain demographic. And my government follows the American government into most wars because they seem to still think we owe you for WWII. But our citizens on the other hand are different, not warmongers at all, most of them are against our wars. The problem is because all of our political parties are suckups, our votes can't really counter that problem all to well.

You've got some pent up resentment issues. This is a forum of discussion and you do nothing but spew generalized nonsense. It's you who is the aggressor in labeling our whole country its government and its people. I suppose you actually expect those you bash to just sit tight and welcome it without giving you some perspective. You do not care at all about what any American has to say. So why do you persist?

Not true, I'm prepared to listen when I actually believe people are being reasonable.

Not at all. I have plenty of American friends, they just tend to come from a certain demographic. And my government follows the American government into most wars because they seem to still think we owe you for WWII. But our citizens on the other hand are different, not warmongers at all, most of them are against our wars. The problem is because all of our political parties are suckups, our votes can't really counter that problem all to well.

Not true, I'm prepared to listen when I actually believe people are being reasonable.

Cry me a river. You hate Americans regardless.

And you wonder why I don't take a thing you say seriously? Unless people sit here and blindly say that America is the awesomest country in the world they get labelled as anti-American. That's why I'm more inclined to laugh than care about what you say.

You are bigoted toward the US. Just admit it. In every single thread you show up being the aggressor and of course you get people defending with reasons how you could be misinformed but you continue to push this hatred. All you are prepared for is bashing Americans.

And you wonder why I don't take a thing you say seriously? Unless people sit here and blindly say that America is the awesomest country in the world they get labelled as anti-American. That's why I'm more inclined to laugh than care about what you say.

When you have a series of posts showing your ignorance towards Americans people tend to see who you really are. I don't think any Americans here take you seriously at all. You're generalization and ignorance towards Americans is laughable.

Strange because the behaviour of both of you seems to confirm a lot of my suspicions. The slightest hint of criticism aimed at America from any Neowinian and it's pretty much the same group of people coming along every time to moan about anti-Americanism.

This is an international message board, and not everyone is going to hold opinions that you like. I'm not actually hurting anyone so get the hell over yourselves already. If you don't want to be exposed to negative opinions of your country GTFO the Internet.

• Like 1

Strange because the behaviour of both of you seems to confirm a lot of my suspicions. The slightest hint of criticism aimed at America from any Neowinian and it's pretty much the same group of people coming along every time to moan about anti-Americanism.

This is an international message board, and not everyone is going to hold opinions that you like. I'm not actually hurting anyone so get the hell over yourselves already. If you don't want to be exposed to negative opinions of your country GTFO the Internet.

Lol, funny. One or two posts is not a problem but everything you post seems to bash Americans and their government. You're not hurting us you're just hurting yourself. Showing everyone how much of a bigot you are.

I already addressed this! You constantly lump all Americans and the US government together and bash us all the same without distinguishing the individual. That makes you a bigot.