Mall ordered USA flag removed from kiddie train

So you must have utter contempt and hatred for the UK as well then?

Yes, absolutely! The UK policy is to just do whatever the US does and that has been hugely damaging for the credibility of the UK, particularly with our involvement in the Iraq war. And now we have senior intelligence chiefs briefing the press about how Iran will have nuclear weapons within two years, this on the back of our fabricated and heavily politicised "evidence" about Iraq and weapons of mass destruction. The UK simply has no credibility when it comes to foreign policy.

You know, this is a little off topic, but just considering the way this thread has gone... why do people from other countries care how Americans feel about their flag? It's perfectly understandable that you don't really understand it, I guess, since it's a cultural thing, but I've just never understood why people feel the need to get worked up and start yelling 'indoctrination' and 'worship' when Americans, or for that matter, anyone, choose to honor their flag, culture, history, whatever. I try to have respect for a wide variety of cultural practices.

For my last bit in this thread, let me say this to all the Americans posting and reading this thread: "Why should we give a damn what any foreigner thinks about us? We bust our asses and run to aid them when they scream for help why? Because we are proud Americans! I say we, U.S.A., should close our borders to all foreign countries and stop ALL foreign aid. Period. Let the rest of the world sort out it's own dirt and see what happens then."

Semper Fi!

For my last bit in this thread, let me say this to all the Americans posting and reading this thread: "Why should we give a damn what any foreigner thinks about us? We bust our asses and run to aid them when they scream for help why? Because we are proud Americans! I say we, U.S.A., should close our borders to all foreign countries and stop ALL foreign aid. Period. Let the rest of the world sort out it's own dirt and see what happens then."

Semper Fi!

Agree 100% let the world take care of its self it doesn't need our help.

Semper Fi!

Oh no. What would the world come to!?

Oh no. What would the world come to!?

Well I can tell you that a lot of food the U.S gives Afirica would go away. We supply tons of rice and flower to African nations.

I was in the Army and in Iraq during the invasion, so from my point of view I say, who gives a **** about miniature flags on a toy train?

I mean honestly, isn't there more important things to be outrage about?

What's next to be offended about? The removal of small US flags on cupcakes?

What is it with americans over the flag the UK doenst get so in a huff over a flag... HOWEVER I dont see why it cant be on a the train but i dont see the reason to be so upset about it.

Are you ****ting me? Google: remove english flag