Meet your Next President

Why is it that the Zionist US puppet masters always demand on future presidents visiting the Wailing Wall?

They must receive special instructions from space on how to unite and govern this planet by touching the wall.

He should have taken a leak on the wall - that would have got them wailing.

Anyway, I thought that Romney insisted that Missouri is the true holy land.

The antisemitism inherent in the first post is revolting. Joseph Goebbels would be proud to have come up with it.

Explain.

'Zionist puppet masters'? The way the picture is composed?

Goebbels-style propaganda right there.

It's certainly Anti-Zionist (reasonable), but whether or not there lies a veiled antisemitism (unacceptable) underneath is less clear.

I'll find out.

Bris milah, sorry, Brian Miller, are you an anti-semite?

The antisemitism inherent in the first post is revolting. Joseph Goebbels would be proud to have come up with it.

Has the image been altered in any way (other than resizing and bundling the three together)? Are there any caricatures or anti-semite slogans?

'Zionist puppet masters'?

What's wrong with saying that? If anything, it acknowledges that they have the power so even a US presidential candidate pays the respect according to their traditions. It doesn't diminish their status or humiliate them. It's quite the opposite really. The Americans are the ones who should be "worried" here, not the Jews.

The way the picture is composed?

What about it?

The photo hasn't been altered. But: The way the individual photos are stitched together together with the slogan in the third panel on the left reek of antisemitism.

'Zionist puppet masters' implies US presidents are controlled by Israel/a Zionist Jew conspiracy/whatever. Which to me is Goebbels-style propaganda.

This thread ought to be moved to 'It's a conspiracy', or even better moved to /dev/null.

The photo hasn't been altered. But: The way the individual photos are stitched together together with the slogan in the third panel on the left reek of antisemitism.

'Zionist puppet masters' implies US presidents are controlled by Israel/a Zionist Jew conspiracy/whatever. Which to me is Goebbels-style propaganda.

I agree to disagree :)

Cheers!

Wonder who the guy in the black hat is. He's been there through what, 4 different presidents?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmuel_Rabinovitch

^^^ guess you didn't get the memo that about 38% of US National Medal of Science awards have been awarded to Jews, far outstripping their proportion of the population?

^^^ guess you didn't get the memo that about 38% of US National Medal of Science awards have been awarded to Jews, far outstripping their proportion of the population?

Yes, because the vast majority of Jewish Americans are secular - far, far removed from the work-shy ultra-orthodox Haredi, subsidized by the government.

At least they are set to lose their draft exemptions soon.

Wonder who the guy in the black hat is. He's been there through what, 4 different presidents?

God. Obviously.