Glee (Season 4)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Glee?s Thanksgiving episode ? airing next Thursday on Fox ? features New Directions? original members coming back to the homestead as mentors.

EVuse.jpgD4srL.jpgxgASi.jpgYD4G.jpgxpcB.jpgfenIs.jpg

I really wish they'd do a wider variety of songs from different countries and songs that maybe not everybody knows. Like I'd love to see them do a song by Skunk Anansie (most likely a ballad), or Portishead, or Massive Attack. I know that those types of artists might not work well with the show, but it would be soo awesome to hear someone with a voice like Lea Michele's sing a song like Hedonism (Just because you feel good) or Infidelity (Only You) by Skunk Anansie.

I didn't think changing the cast was going to work but I prefer Glee with this setup now, LOVED the Some Nights cover at the end of the latest episode, I love fun. new album.

so just watching the grease episode...i get its just a TV show...but we're really supposed to believe that Marley would think she was getting fat just because her costume wasn't fitting? especially since ALL her other clothes still fit.....wtf?

how was that not an obvious "oh that bitch is out to get me" type thing right away?

so just watching the grease episode...i get its just a TV show...but we're really supposed to believe that Marley would think she was getting fat just because her costume wasn't fitting? especially since ALL her other clothes still fit.....wtf?

how was that not an obvious "oh that bitch is out to get me" type thing right away?

I was thinking the same thing. LMAO

• 2 months later...

I know all of the girls in that show are suppose to be in highschool, but why are they all so flat chested? Seriously, did they look for flat chested women? I think the chick with the biggest boobes on that show is Santana. Mercedes had big boobs but she was also fat so that doesn't count.

I know all of the girls in that show are suppose to be in highschool, but why are they all so flat chested? Seriously, did they look for flat chested women? I think the chick with the biggest boobes on that show is Santana. Mercedes had big boobs but she was also fat so that doesn't count.

LOL it's not all about boobs you know?

• 1 month later...