''I'm Wasted, Ya Got Me!''

Holiday, Florida -- A man who obviously doesn't know how to call a cab was busted for the fifth time for driving under the influence Tuesday night.

According to his arrest report, 42-year-old Jimmy Williams was seen drinking a can of Busch beer as he drove by a Pasco County Sheriff's deputy on Baillies Bluff Drive around 10 p.m.

When the deputy pulled him over, Williams immediately shouted, "I'm wasted, ya got me!" and got out of his pickup truck, beer still in hand. He then continued to incriminate himself by saying he had "a few more beers" just before he got behind the wheel.

Williams was asked to to perform a field sobriety test after the deputy immediately noticed his glassy, bloodshot, watery eyes, sweaty body, and hearing his extremely slurred speech.

Williams agreed but, according to the report, he fell over several times and couldn't complete any of the exercises. He then refused to take a breathalyzer.

Upon checking Williams' driving history, the deputy discovered his license was permanently revoked and he had four prior DUI convictions between 1998 and 2008.

Williams, a self-employed Tarpon Springs resident, can now add another DUI charge to that list.

source

5 times? Ommm say your clearly to much of a ****** to be let loose on the roads, your clearly going to kill someone or yourself.. Take away his licence, its not hard is it?

His license was already revoked and it didn't stop him. Take his car and he'll beg, borrow or steal one. That's why Michigan threw up its hands and just jails them. At least they get detoxed and are off the road & won't kill anyone for a while.

Happy Cake Day Hum!

I had a drunk pull out in front me about 12 years ago when I hit her and totaled my truck and not hers. She was about 200 feet in front of me and blindly pulled out into the intersection. She blatently failed the Field Sobriety test and was arrested. About a year later, I was in my local grocery store and was in the same line as her (Didn't really recognize her, but remembered her name from the accident), and they asked her if they wanted to put the groceries in her car for her. She told them she didn't have a car and coudln't drive. I looked at the grocery belt and it was full of Sodas. For her, the justice system seemed to work and do it's job.

Maybe it's finally time for a significant jail term? Under Michigan's DWI (driving while impaired) laws he'd habe been in prison long ago.

Definitely time for some jail time. I bet that would sober him up.