Man arrested in spanking attack

PARK RIDGE, Ill., Aug. 17 (UPI) -- Police in Illinois said they arrested a man accused of attacking a 16-year-old girl and spanking her.

Investigators said Anthony Nugent, 37, of Park Ridge, approached the teenager around 5 p.m. Wednesday and asked her what she was carrying in her black case, the Chicago Tribune reported Friday.

The girl told him she had a musical instrument in the case and Nugent, who police said did not have a prior relationship with the victim, allegedly followed the teenager and acted aggressively when she refused to show him the item.

Police said Nugent grabbed the girl by the head and neck and threw her to the ground. They said he grabbed at the girl's shorts, ripping them, before smacking her repeatedly on the buttocks.

Investigators said a witness called 911 and Nugent was found near the scene of the attack.

Nugent was arrested and charged with felony aggravated battery and possession of cannabis. He was ordered held in lieu of $250,000 bond.

Source

spanking.gif

LMFAO. Is this the ultra combo? I see the health bar doesn't decrease much..

back to topic:

In before gun nuts say that if the girl has a gun then this wouldn't have happened.

Lol, I think it's just a looping gif. Here's another one that better reflects what's actually happening in game.

god-hand-spanking-o.gif

I've never played this game before (God Hand), but some of the stuff I've seen from it is hilarious. I had this gif in mind when I read the title.

Lol, I think it's just a looping gif. Here's another one that better reflects what's actually happening in game.

god-hand-spanking-o.gif

I've never played this game before (God Hand), but some of the stuff I've seen from it is hilarious. I had this gif in mind when I read the title.

This is perhaps one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet for quite some time!

LMFAO. Is this the ultra combo? I see the health bar doesn't decrease much..

back to topic:

In before gun nuts say that if the girl has a gun then this wouldn't have happened.

"This would have never happened if the female in question had a completly legal way to defend herself from aggrivated assault from another human that intended to do her harm."

Did that do anything to vindicate your comment?

"This would have never happened if the female in question had a completly legal way to defend herself from aggrivated assault from another human that intended to do her harm."

Did that do anything to vindicate your comment?

That will do. Brother what a dangerous world we are in!

I couldn't help but laugh at the spanking gifs.