Rosie O'Donnell reveals she had a heart attack

Not really surprising, considering her weight issue over the years... Good that she's ok though... They're always talking about people going to the emergency room for everything, but *shrugs* you never know... Look at the kid who scraped his knee and ended up dying from flesh eating bacteria... Hell, they didn't even catch it in time.. So yeah, she's super smart and super lucky. :)

The thing is she could of prevented this, I mean shes rich or semi-rich at-least, she could probably afford a chef that could cook her healthy and tasty food and a trainer. I suspect she doesn't/didn't have the will to keep the weight off and fatty foods down. She's probably tried but failed so many times. People talk about how hard it is to quit smoking but the thing is, IF you want to quit you will no matter how hard it is. I quit smoking 3 years ago. At the time I was a 2 a pack day smoker, I quit cold turkey. It doesn't bother me to be around smokers or anything now. If she really wanted to she could of prevented it from happening.

The thing is she could of prevented this, I mean shes rich or semi-rich at-least, she could probably afford a chef that could cook her healthy and tasty food and a trainer. I suspect she doesn't/didn't have the will to keep the weight off and fatty foods down. She's probably tried but failed so many times. People talk about how hard it is to quit smoking but the thing is, IF you want to quit you will no matter how hard it is. I quit smoking 3 years ago. At the time I was a 2 a pack day smoker, I quit cold turkey. It doesn't bother me to be around smokers or anything now. If she really wanted to she could of prevented it from happening.

Why do you hate freedom?

Why do you hate freedom?

What? What does that have to do with anything. Shes free do to what she pleases but she'll also reap the consequences too. Just saying if she wanted to prevent it she could of nothing about forcing her to eat a certain way..

oh is she? first i heard of it, lol

i think she is more known for her pretend crush on tom cruise, and being a rude obese lady.

Not everything is related to your weird gun fetish.

What? What does that have to do with anything. Shes free do to what she pleases but she'll also reap the consequences too. Just saying if she wanted to prevent it she could of nothing about forcing her to eat a certain way..

You want to limit what she eats. That goes against everything America stands for. You don't like the way she eats. Well then you don't have to talk about it.

So you found a clip on youtube, i can find millions more of her talking about many other topics.

Doesnt mean she is known for it, because she isnt. Which is my point.

i think owning guys is for people who have no balls, and im not known for that, just one of my many opinions. ;)

same with her.

Owning guys is for people with no balls, ok, I call that slavery and I think thats for people that are cheap skates and racists. She's been very vocal about the gun issue and homosexual issue (not that theres anything wrong with homosexuals)

But to prove my point again.. She speaks out about gun ownership but during that time her body guard applied and got a carry permit to protect rosie.So she's the only one that should be protected?

back in 2000.

The sooner she shuts up the better, that's my story and i'm sticking to it. She won't shut up,i'm not forcing her to shut up but the sooner the better.

So you're advocating censorship, how very American of you. My guess is you wouldn't be supporting the same view against Limbaugh, Hannity or some other conservative, just the ones that oppose your views.

FTR her not shutting up in no way is going to hurt you or open the door to taking away your guns. Everyone here knows you wouldn't want someone telling you to shut up yet you have no problem telling others. That's hypocrisy and childish.

So you're advocating censorship, how very American of you. My guess is you wouldn't be supporting the same view against Limbaugh, Hannity or some other conservative, just the ones that oppose your views.

FTR her not shutting up in no way is going to hurt you or open the door to taking away your guns.

I don't listen to Limbaugh or Hanity I dont even watch TV. But trying to stereo type me as some right wing nut is funny. I couldn't care any less about Limbaugh or Hannity because I never listen or watch them so I don't care what the latest fuss about them is all about. I however do know what rosie's stance is, I don't watch her but I know her track record. And again I'm not censoring anyone she can say what she wants, it doesn't mean I want to hear it.

I don't listen to Limbaugh or Hanity I dont even watch TV. But trying to stereo type me as some right wing nut is funny. I couldn't care any less about Limbaugh or Hannity because I never listen or watch them so I don't care what the latest fuss about them is all about. I however do know what rosie's stance is, I don't watch her but I know her track record. And again I'm not censoring anyone she can say what she wants, it doesn't mean I want to hear it.

Clearly you do want to hear it to justify creative a hate thread against her. Or else you'd shut up and be done with it.

Clearly you do want to hear it to justify creative a hate thread against her. Or else you'd shut up and be done with it.

Yep, you disagree with something so you just shut up about it lol. :rolleyes:

Yep, you disagree with something so you just shut up about it lol. :rolleyes:

When you turn a thread about a celebrity into a gun thread in the same post.. there was nothing but malice in your decision to start the thread.

If you're offended with her stance on guns, thats your issue. No one elses. There's a "Big Gun Debate" thread. Go bitch there.

When you turn a thread about a celebrity into a gun thread in the same post.. there was nothing but malice in your decision to start the thread.

If you're offended with her stance on guns, thats your issue. No one elses. There's a "Big Gun Debate" thread. Go bitch there.

Lets talk about her health then without you saying something stupid like "why do you hate freedom"

What about it? People have heart attacks all the time.

And some could be prevented and in her case especially her's. She has the means to eat healthy, the average blue colar worker can't afford a fancy chef or a trainer and most of the time eats out. With her though she didn't have to.

It doesn't matter who it is, somewhere out there you listen and respect someone elses opinion. The point being you wouldn't like someone else trying to shut that person down or even yourself. If you know her track record then you know she doesn't have a very big audience nor does she have any political pull. So by the way you are reacting, you are acting like a coward. "I don't like what she says, so whaaa I don't want her to speak any more". When you say you want her to shut up, you are suggesting censorship. Don't be so blind and foolish to think it's anything less. If you don't want to hear her, don't listen. That is all on you.

It doesn't matter who it is, somewhere out there you listen and respect someone elses opinion. The point being you wouldn't like someone else trying to shut that person down or even yourself. If you know her track record then you know she doesn't have a very big audience nor does she have any political pull. So by the way you are reacting, you are acting like a coward. "I don't like what she says, so whaaa I don't want her to speak any more". When you say you want her to shut up, you are suggesting censorship. Don't be so blind and foolish to think it's anything less. If you don't want to hear her, don't listen. That is all on you.

Not really, there isn't anyone I listen to. Even in my hobby I don't really follow anyone, I know of a few names but I don't follow anyone so you're wrong again. I'm acting like a coward because I said the sooner she shuts up the better and then also equating that to censorship especially when i've told you already I don't want to censor her, you're acting like LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU because you keep telling me I want to censor her. Do you not read or are you purposely going around in circles.

And she doesn't HAVE to pay money to people to keep her healthy. That's her right as a damn American.

Oh yaye here we go lets not talk about health lets just say its anti freedom! Lol, is the healthcare industry anti freedom when they promote healthy living?

Not really, there isn't anyone I listen to. Even in my hobby I don't really follow anyone, I know of a few names but I don't follow anyone so you're wrong again. I'm acting like a coward because I said the sooner she shuts up the better and then also equating that to censorship especially when i've told you already I don't want to censor her, you're acting like LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU because you keep telling me I want to censor her. Do you not read or are you purposely going around in circles.

When you say "the sooner she shuts up the better" in reference to her talk about guns and your worry about her talk, that's suggesting censorship. You're just deflecting at this point. Saying you don't want her censored while also saying she should shut up is just stating conflicting statements.

The top comment is great "You ignorant fat bitch, obesity kills more people? in the U.S than guns. Stop eating doughnuts you atrocious salad dodger!"

HAHA salad dodger!!! I LOVE IT!

The top comment is great "You ignorant fat bitch, obesity kills more people? in the U.S than guns. Stop eating doughnuts you atrocious salad dodger!"

HAHA salad dodger!!! I LOVE IT!

From that comment, I think it'd be easy to tell you who wrote it...