666 Park Avenue (Cancelled)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQMFA6V1mE

66 Park Avenue is an upcoming American drama series created and produced by David Wilcox and based on the novel of the same name by Gabriella Pierce. The series follows a couple who learns that the Manhattan building complex that they just moved into, including its upscale tenants, might be possessed by a mysterious demonic force.

ABC ordered the pilot on January 20, 2012. The show was picked up for a full series on May 11, 2012. It is scheduled to air on Sundays at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central after Revenge, premiering September 30, 2012.

Dave Annable as Henry Martin, the new co-manager of the building

Rachael Taylor as Jane Van Veen, the new co-manager of the building

Robert Buckley as Brian Leonard, Louise's husband, a playwright, who lives in the building.

Mercedes Masohn as Louise Leonard, Brian's wife, a photographer

Erik Palladino as Tony DeMeo, the doorman of the building

Helena Mattsson as Alexis Blume

Samantha Jade Logan as Nona Clark, a resident with a unique gift

Vanessa Williams as Olivia Doran, the coldly beautiful and sophisticated wife of the building's owner

Terry O'Quinn as Gavin Doran, the building?s owner and the series' primary antagonist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Devil's advocate...

yeah strangely familiar but different source material...666 is based on a book from the same name, Devils exactly the same but the premise does seem similar

this show is very awesome, locke plays an awful devilish guy!

Yeah he has the same tone of voice that he used when he played the smoke monster or something in LOST.

• 1 month later...
666 Park Avenue and Last Resort have been cancelled by ABC

The two series will get to air all 13 episodes in their original order in their respective time slots

Source

I think it's sad anytime a show gets cancelled. I never watched this show before, but I hate it when things get the shaft. I had a neighbor that loved this show and so I feel bad.

OMG.

Maybe US networks should start doing a little more research before they let shows like this on air. I never saw this show but more often than not, new shows in the US seem to get cancelled before the end of the first season. Very frustrating for the people who actually enjoy them.

Not surprised this got canned.

I really wanted this show to get creepy, but it never did.

If the show was on HBO it would been horrific I am sure

It would never have been picked up by HBO without major changes.

what kind of changes? the rules between ABC and HBO are very different