[BREAKING] Apple V. Samsung Jury reaches verdict.

Eh, got a feeling Samsung is going to get the short end of the stick.

sadly, which is soo stupid, Apple is getting WAY TOO anti-competitive. whatever happened to breaking up overly large companies?

it happened to Microsoft at one point, why is it that Apple seems to be immune from this?

Such a quick verdict can go either way. Let's see. :)

Stop saying the same thing in 2 treads. :p haha

Jury had a clear idea who was at fault...why the decision was so quick,

sadly, which is soo stupid, Apple is getting WAY TOO anti-competitive. whatever happened to breaking up overly large companies?

it happened to Microsoft at one point, why is it that Apple seems to be immune from this?

If Apple wins, then I am betting more Android companies will be next. But thats just my opinion.

You know you're living in the future when live blogging all the things is a reality. :p

Judge: "GTFO of my courtroom. You both get nothing."

This would be the most preferable result.

Apple is the favorite company for many now!!! MS(bill gate's) was one of the hated company in olden days.

whoever wins, This trials is stupidity which shouldn't have happened in the first place.

It totally isn't. There's absolutely nothing epic here. Instead:

Haha awesome stuff :D