Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

He will be he just won't play Taskmaster

great, thanks for the confirmation :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really am looking forward to this.

To clarify though, when I said cameos, I didn't mean Thor and Iron Man... I meant any of the tens of thousands of other "lesser" characters in the Marvel Universe... The Night Thrasher's, Iron Fists, Power Man's, etc... lol

With the Marvel Universe to play with, it would be a shame not to use any of it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if Sarcasm. ? LOL 

It was :p just taking the pee because over in the uk we never make a big deal out of a tv show... Remember it's all boring soaps here :p

It was :p just taking the pee because over in the uk we never make a big deal out of a tv show... Remember it's all boring soaps here :p

Lol.well it should be pretty big, even though none of the Avengers are in it. That being said, I think NIck Fury and Maria Hill can/should make a special guest appearance on the show. 

I'm really hoping that everything we're seen so far isn't just in the first episode.. then after that show goes down hill.

at the :44 mark.. is that Hill on the left? :D

Why yes it is, good catch. Though I have heard that she was planning on being a regular on this show once HIMYM ends.

man this is shaping up to be pretty good.. Please Please don't let this crash and burn like every good show here lately..

In defense DC Comics is the ones who kill all the good shows.. Marvel at least lets them run for a while :)

man this is shaping up to be pretty good.. Please Please don't let this crash and burn like every good show here lately..

In defense DC Comics is the ones who kill all the good shows.. Marvel at least lets them run for a while :)

Yeah I can't wait to see how long this lasts, there's so much universe

3GREq.png

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the How I Met Your Mother star has worked out a deal with producer ABC Studios and Marvel Television to reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill from Whedon's The Avengers film in the drama.

Sources tell THR that Smulders is so far set for a one-off cameo role in the pilot because she's contractually committed to CBS' How I Met Your Mother, though the actress could return for another similar spot in the future.