Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Still having hopes for this show regardless of Whedon being on it.

Yeah I read the sypnosis for episode 2 and it sounds alright, I just hope it doesn't get samey quickly

acxMx7qQ.jpg acfXFXHn.jpg acjssUZd.jpg adudQfJc.jpg acvhysu8.jpg acysYhh2.jpg

That tunnel is so popular. It pops up all over the place regarding videos, lol. Even CorridorDigital on YouTube shot a video there.

5ZUpu0i.png

Blackfilm.com report that Ruth Negga has landed a recurring role in Agents Of S.H.I.L.D, although no info is given as to the character she'll be playing. Negga played one of the doctors that helps Brad Pitt towards the end of World War Z, and starred opposite Samuel L. Jackson in The Samaritan. Fans of Dublin-set tv series Love/Hate will also recognize the actress, who had a major role it its first season as Robert Sheehan's character's girlfriend. Negga will next be seen in Steve McQueen?s 12 Years a Slave and John Ridley?s Jimi Hendrix film, All Is By My Side.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=87281

Ian Hart (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Finding Neverland, Enemy of the State) will guest star as Dr. Franklin Hall in the third episode of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D, "The Asset." Hall, in the comics at least, is the villainous Graviton

http://marvel.com/news/story/21197/declassifying_marvels_agents_of_shield_ep_103_the_asset

I honestly don't see this lasting long, sorry fans, maybe I'll be proven wrong though.

I think it's according to how it's handled. If they make it about people with extraordinary abilities and the drama between them it will do fine. If they go the superhero route I don't see this lasting.

I really wasn't impressed. :( It's certainly not up to the quality of series like Arrow or Continuum. The dialogue is unbelievably cheesy and the acting is terrible. If this is what the pilot has to offer then I don't have much faith in the series, not with Joss Whedon taking a backseat now.

• Like 1